WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

I have 3  ,  2220-103 grip frame assembly and
a 2240sbpk breech kit on the way  ...   :-*   :)
Kevin
Albany, New York

mr007s

Received via fed-x a Georgia Air, power tuned, Cricket Bull pup last Thursday. Just now posting because I have been having so much fun sending 34 grain Jsb's down range at 910 fps

KevinP

From Dennis Baker

Paintball Tank Adapter for for Hammerli 850 / RWS 850 9 oz.     $26.00
Adjustable Brass Trigger for Discovery and 2260        $22.00
Kevin
Albany, New York

Multigunner

Just received my ultimate .22 38T. A very early model with machined brass valve body along with the steel cylinder and all metal adjustable rear sight. Aside from grips and seals this is and all metal gun.
First thing I noticed was the lock down screw for the charging screw collar is on the opposite side to all others I've seen including my contemporary 38C.

It came with the original box. Box is in very good shape for its age.

It had a set of custom grips installed but has the original grips in the box. The original grips show no noticeable wear.

Apparently no one has handled this gun in a great many years. It still has a copper finished bottle cap style CO2 capsule in the grip. The finish looks to be original with very light handling wear. 

Haven't opened it up yet but I suspect this may be the adjustable trigger pull version.

I think I can now stop obsessing over the 38T/C revolvers. I seem to have a very complete representative collection of these fine old CO2 revolvers.

I got a fair deal on this one, once resealed it should be worth as much as twice what I have in it.

mudduck48

Nice score, but some pictures would be good. ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Well now I have
2 - 2220-103 grip frame assembly
and
4 - 2250-003  valve assembly
on the way ....   :) :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

JMJinNC

Walmart had the 2300T on sale. Ordered it, so looks like I'll be joining the CO2 club finally. Let the modding begin!
John

KevinP

Quote from: JMJinNC on December 10, 2017, 04:48:48 PM
Walmart had the 2300T on sale. Ordered it, so looks like I'll be joining the CO2 club finally. Let the modding begin!

I see that, 2 left ....  I don't need it, but what a price ...  !
Kevin
Albany, New York

JMJinNC

Yup. Great deal.
John

Multigunner

If I had not already gotten a SSP 250 the 2300T would be very attractive to me. I do think the SSP is at least technically superior, quick caliber conversion for one, and I can't see how any CO2 pistol could be more accurate than mine has proven to be. They should reissue the SSP.

I really can't see why they went to plastic breeches on the other Crosman guns. With modern powder metallurgy techniques these could be cranked out by the millions by any Asian subcontractor at prices not significantly higher than the plastic breeches. The all metal air soft guns have proven that well enough.

There would still be a good market for higher quality machined breeches as an option.

DRAGON64

Wow, you guys stop taking deliveries?

I found an older used Optisan Viper 8-32X60 scope, UPS should bring it on Monday. Odered more of the black 1701P grips for my 1322 and 2289 builds.  No confirmation of ship yet.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

ss23

Crosman 2400KT from the Crosman Custom Shop on the way.

cherokeesteve

Christmas gift cards = Crosman 2289 Bug Out Kit, Crosman .22 steel breech kit. Woo Hoo!
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

RetatCDude

Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

arkmaker †

Quote from: ss23 on November 11, 2018, 09:55:26 PM
Crosman 2400KT from the Crosman Custom Shop on the way.

You'll like that!👍
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22