I got a bunch of parts on the way. 😁

KevinP

Quote from: jebhoge on February 07, 2019, 01:42:03 PM
I got a bunch of parts on the way. 😁

NAAA not so easy Jeb ...... Ya got to give us more than that ...   ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

jebhoge

Working on converting a 2260 into a weird stretched 2250-esque .177 plinker using P-rod furniture and some choice aftermarket bits. So I'm waiting on a box from Crosman, one from Magnum AP, and one from Mellon Air. Already got one from TKO. :)

KevinP

Now THAT is more like it ..   ;D    Sounds like a cool project.

Love the stuff from TKO ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

Pumpmeister

Quote from: KevinP on September 24, 2012, 08:05:24 PM
Dammm .... you guys need to spend more time shooting instead of wasting time ordering things ....   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got That Right ...for Darn Sure...Kevin!   I'm waitin' fer Critters to walk by ...so I can Blast 'em!

Mario
"Aim Small....Miss Small" Benjamin Martin

KevinP

Quote from: KevinP on September 24, 2012, 02:05:24 PM
Dammm .... you guys need to spend more time shooting instead of wasting time ordering things ....   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got That Right ...for Darn Sure...Kevin!   I'm waitin' fer Critters to walk by ...so I can Blast 'em!

Mario

:D :D ... Mario, you just pulled up a post from 2012.. !  :o 
Kevin
Albany, New York

Pumpmeister

"Aim Small....Miss Small" Benjamin Martin

Hoosier Daddy

Day one of the wait for my new 1701P pistol I ordered Friday.
I also ordered some odds & ends to add a filter to my Yong Heng Compressor off Ebay and Tippmannparts.com (Ninja HPA) over the weekend.
If it all shows up this week I will be surprised.
1377, 1740, H9A, 1701P, "2060" carbine.... plus a whole lot more ;)

crossliner

Tell us about the 17xx when you get, HD sir  :-*.

I like that pistol too but if I ever get one, I will put some bling on it and it will not look like a 1701 anymore, lol!

Got some ideas brewing in my mind right now.

TO ALL WHO MIGHT HAVE AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION OF MINE:

Would a standard trigger (22xx/13xx) fit and work on that pistol?

I have a brand new spare BlueFork trigger assy., which I might use on it if it does and if I DO get one.

I will also mount a JSAR AR adapter on it and convert it into carbine to enhance its already exemplary accuracy  :).

Hoosier Daddy

Because the 1701 trigger assembly is a drop in on the 22XX/13XX, I would assume the other way will work.
So anything that fits one will fit the other. But then there is the hammer, I believe it is different between the two....  ???

crossliner

HD sir, would be kind enough to test compatibility between the two? That is when you get the 17xx.

I would appreciate it very much.

If they are indeed compatible, I will purchase one for myself but I want to modify it to give it a unique look  :).

Thanks!

jebhoge

It's fun when you get notifications from three different shippers on the same day that the rest of the parts you ordered are on the way. Barrel, bolt, hammer, breech screw...it's coming together.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: crossliner on February 12, 2019, 04:05:13 AM
HD sir, would be kind enough to test compatibility between the two? That is when you get the 17xx.

I would appreciate it very much.

If they are indeed compatible, I will purchase one for myself but I want to modify it to give it a unique look  :).

Thanks!

The trigger assemblies... right??

crossliner