WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

CraigH

I received a goody bag of parts from Crosman.    Springs, Disco/Maximus end caps to make SSG's, other bits and pieces.

Perhaps it's me, but I get more satisfaction from my parts orders which are always right and delivered in a timely fashion, than seeing ads for the latest PCP's (high priced or low priced) which too often are delivered needing parts (from a manufacturer with poor support).
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

crossliner

Quote from: CraigH on November 11, 2020, 07:52:21 PM
I received a goody bag of parts from Crosman.    Springs, Disc/Maximus end caps to make SSG's, other bits and pieces.

Perhaps it's me, but I get more satisfaction from my parts orders which are always right and delivered in a timely fashion, than seeing ads for the latest PCP's (high priced or low priced) which too often are delivered needing parts (from a manufacturer with poor support).

Same here  :)

Crosman does it the old fashion way, which I find charming and poignant  :-*

Still waiting for the parts that I ordered about 2 weeks ago, although one piece of the assortment that I ordered was delivered yesterday.

Perhaps some of those parts are in a BACKORDER mode but the lady did tell me they were in stock.

Odd  ;D

Oh, I seem to recall we ordered parts at about the same time, Craig sir  :-*

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

A 20 x 60 x 80 spotting scope ....... 8)
Kevin
Albany, New York

cherokeesteve

1322 and 1399 shoulder stock. Will be doing a series of modification videos for my YouTube channel. I know it's been done a million times, figured once more wouldn't hurt. Plus will be giving it away to a channel subscriber once everything's complete.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

KevinP

A CREATIVE XP HD Red Dot Sight 3 MOA – Tactical Reflex Sight
( going on The Don )
$50 off on Amazon ....  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

OK.... SO.....

JEBHOGE posted this killer deal..

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/RWS_R_10_Match_Pistol_177_Cal_7_0_Grains_4_51mm_Wadcutter_500ct/1621

To good a deal not to get....

But I have this thing about getting free shipping.

so- I know I need counseling ...

On the way is stuff I don't really need, but must have ...   :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)

10- rws r-10 match .177
JSB Diabolo  14.3, 18.13 and 15.89 in .22
H & N Slug 30 gr
and a 2240xl ------ I need this like a hole in the head, or should I say another  ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Sweller

Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.

jkingrph

Basic 2240 to be rebuilt into a 1740.  Fed ex showed delivery to be Mar 12, will be Mar 15 at earliest.  I already have parts for a 1701p trigger.  Three screw breech and Lothar Walther barrel on order also.

Rezarf

3/32" ball bearings...last opening resulted in an errant safety ball escape. Tired of laying on the floor with the flashlight, and too lazy to cut off a pop bead from the fan pull chain...

Sweller

Quote from: Rezarf on March 14, 2021, 04:11:49 PM
3/32" ball bearings...last opening resulted in an errant safety ball escape. Tired of laying on the floor with the flashlight, and too lazy to cut off a pop bead from the fan pull chain...
Have you got a dead hard drive? They have a magnet that puts DUPER in SUPER DUPER magnet!  ;)
Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.

Rezarf

I may have to get one of those magnets -- and work over it! Unfortunately most of what I find is spent primers from the reloading press when I go looking on the floor

Oldgunner43

Not exactly a pellet pistol.....  Korth Mongoose
Addicted to handguns:
S&W revolvers (7), 1911 design semi-autos (9), and now Crosman air pistols!

Rezarf

Very nice - presume it's a 357 Magnum? 2 cylinders? Is it like the Taurus with the 9mm cylinder? Didn't know Nighthawk did revolvers, just 1911's!

crossliner

13xx and hybrid 22xx/17xx with power adjusters offset-type AR adapters from Mr. Gipetto/Al of Canada:

Beautiful presentation and fantastic machining by one of my most favorite machinists in the planet  :-*

I have 5 of his adapters, btw.

I will sell the non-offset one with no power adjuster as well as the RAI 13xx one:

Nothing wrong with them, actually, and both are in muy guapito condition.

The RAI 13xx one is too long (LOP by an inch) for my use, as I happen to utilize AR A2 buffer tubes.

:-*