WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BDS

OK all you "addicts"...  :D

What new purchase, gun or accesory is due to arrive at your place in the next week/month?  ???

For moi, it's the new Crosman Bugout Bag w/ 2289 Carbine from PA and, a butt-load of pellets and co2 carts from Wallyworld for all the other guns.  :-*
Brian

RC1947

4 tins of JSB pellets, I hope.  I sent a Postal MO; gotta stop charging.  RC

1377x

well
friday was the oogie boogie tube/adapter,saturday i got my ninja tank,today monday some dc stainless parts are due just checked the tracking it out on delivery and some belleville washers pick up,some strikers/acetal pins and .25 marauder barrel eta tuesday/wednesday thursday at the latest
closed mouths dont get fed

markasaurus

12" barrel and 6" shroud for crosman 1322 and a solid hammer for the marauder trigger mod i did last week.  After already doing the flat top valve and piston, RB grips, steel breech, optic AND new irons, and even the marauder trigger adaptation - this ends my project... 

chongman

Today, before 7pm, a 2400KT via UPS :)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

Brian

mudduck48

Crosman bug out, on back order. 2000 .22 pellets from PA. Pellets tomorrow, I hope.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

PC77

I have a BSA 30mm red dot, Crosman muzzle brake, powder adjuster and some transfer port seals on the way. :-*
ps

droid

Here's what I am waiting for as of today:

BNM 2240 pistol, Crosman Custom 2300 Pistol, 2 x Crosmods Bolts, 4 x Boss Valves, DC Stainless Parts

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

jdub

A second Bug Buster 6x32.

Many pellets.

Fronzdan

Hmm...my (re)order of parts from Charlie Mellon to replace the one that was stolen.  That's 3 new barrels, 2 bolt probes and a Tippmann adapter.  Plus an additional order for solid hammers.  I sure hope its coming in the next month.  All told, including the time for the initial order, I've been waiting patiently for two and a half months for these parts.

Not yet ordered, but in the queue are a pellet and CO2 cart order at PA, a set of grips from either RB or Iagent,  another reflex sight, and a full shroud from TKO for my 1701.  Way off in the distance...I'm really liking the nickel Cometa pistol.

chongman

Lots of good stuff, but ya know... I'm going to hijack everything and redirect it all to my house  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

droid

You might just get shot doing it on here though  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Quote from: droid on September 24, 2012, 06:40:26 PM
Here's what I am waiting for as of today:

BNM 2240 pistol, Crosman Custom 2300 Pistol, 2 x Crosmods Bolts, 4 x Boss Valves, DC Stainless Parts

Gary

$$$$  :D

Will you adopt me?  ;D
Brian