WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Crosshairs

Nice 1911 Gary !!! you know i love them.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

droid

You are costing me a fortune Mike  ;)

I saw yours and had the bit between my teeth for ages, then this one came up  :-*

I must say they are really well built, I was quite surprised.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

Quote from: droid on October 05, 2012, 01:27:44 PM
You are costing me a fortune Mike  ;)

I saw yours and had the bit between my teeth for ages, then this one came up  :-*

I must say they are really well built, I was quite surprised.

Gary
Cool Gary just remember the grip safety really works and if it's not in all the way the gun wont fire right also mine kinda had a break in period well lets just say it shoots better now then when i first got it, in double action.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Nice Gary, you will enjoy that pistol, they are well made and shoot lights out in single action!
Brian

1377x

congrats droid?
you will have something of everything by the time the year is over :o ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Quote from: 1377x on October 05, 2012, 03:13:26 PM
congrats droid?
you will have something of everything by the time the year is over :o ;D ;D

I think I may run out of money more like  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Quote from: droid on October 05, 2012, 03:25:59 PM
I think I may run out of money more like  ;)

Gary

How much could it possibly cost?  :D  ;D
Brian

droid

And with help of certain members on here I think the running out of money is getting quite likely  ;)

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Ya, you other guys... leave Gary alone  ;D
Brian

Tater

I placed my order from Crosman on Tuesday and it's here already this morning. Not too bad. I haven't opened it yet, at work so hopefully they got everything right. One and a half hours until I can rip it open. It's killing me sitting here looking at the package.   :-X
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

YSYEO

Quote from: BDS on October 05, 2012, 04:23:01 PM
How much could it possibly cost?  :D  ;D

Aw shucks* BDS, you are going to cost me a lot of time  >:( !!!
You see, I've got an EB22 on the way, was hoping to do something interesting to it, and now I'm going to be staying up late nights researching brass etching to learn how to do that.

Beautiful gun  :-*

*I didn't originally write "shucks", I wrote a word that describes what beavers do to a stream, and rhymes with jam it,  but the family filter changed it to shucks  ???

EDIT:  Hey, this post just made me a sharpshooter  :)

BDS

Brian

RC1947

Quote from: jdub on October 05, 2012, 09:11:31 AM
Another Weihrauch.
If I hadn't gotten The AR2078B, I was looking seriously at a Weihrauch 30.  You've commented on yours, and what with other reviews I've read, I'm convinced that it's a best buy. :-* RC

RC1947

This thread is therapeutic.  Whenever buyer's remorse starts to rear its ugly head, I come here and feel right at home.  Thanks guys!! RC

Fronzdan

Oohhh brass etching. I want that EB22!!

Yes, Crosman has been processing orders quickly lately. The LW Barrel I ordered last week arrived yesterday via USPS.  I wish they shipped it in a box or tube though.  It came in a padded envelope.  Luckily it was fine.  But I could see how the crown could messed up the way it was pressed right into the corner of the envelope.

For now I put it on my 2250 (have I mentioned how much I dislike the "new" breech screw location?!?).  Ya gotta love the small groups these barrels can do.  It's one likes Meisterkugeln Pistol...not the JSB Exacts that my other LW likes.