1377x

oh yeah!
i forgot i have a lw barrel coming too.
just not from crosman
it should be coming via royalairmail and usps
closed mouths dont get fed

jdub

Quote from: RC1947 on October 05, 2012, 05:39:08 PM
If I hadn't gotten The AR2078B, I was looking seriously at a Weihrauch 30.  You've commented on yours, and what with other reviews I've read, I'm convinced that it's a best buy. :-* RC
I think you're getting more bang for the buck with your method of acquiring some very nice less expensive rifles.

I came very close to ordering the QB78 Deluxe again last week but decided I didn't want a CO2 rifle.  I've love the HW30S in .177 so I grabbed an R7 in .20 and have been enjoying it even more.  I started to order another HW30S in .22 but decided to step up the power just a hair and bought a used HW50S in .22 instead.  That's the one on the FedEx truck now. 

Your new AR2078B is extremely tempting and might be the CO2 rifle that pushes me over the edge :)

RC1947

Quote from: jdub on October 05, 2012, 08:35:21 PM
I think you're getting more bang for the buck with your method of acquiring some very nice less expensive rifles.

I came very close to ordering the QB78 Deluxe again last week but decided I didn't want a CO2 rifle.  I've love the HW30S in .177 so I grabbed an R7 in .20 and have been enjoying it even more.  I started to order another HW30S in .22 but decided to step up the power just a hair and bought a used HW50S in .22 instead.  That's the one on the FedEx truck now. 

Your new AR2078B is extremely tempting and might be the CO2 rifle that pushes me over the edge :)
You've developed quite an impressive collection of really fine shooters.  Yes, because you're a more than capable shooter, a, "limited supply", AR2078B is in the cards for you.  CO2 isn't my favorite either, but this new gun is simply startling in its quality and accuracy.  RC RC

1377x

Quote from: jdub on October 05, 2012, 08:35:21 PM

you can get a qb79 with a hpa tank instead of co2.just saying.those greenbacks are screaming hpa,hpa,hpa,qb79,qb79,qb79!!! ;) ;D

RC1947

All of the QB and AR guns can easily be modified to take paintball tanks.  I may eventually go that way, since running low on gas during an otherwise good shooting session is a drag. RC

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

mailman just left dropped off my lw barrel courtesy of droid!
now i need to source a short crosman breech or any now breech screw location breech.i have the 2300 tube now the barrel.i'll go down to the shop on tuesday and get a valve and p-rod gripframe

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Fozz

Titanium alloy power adjuster and co2 cap.........

I`m a hero with cowards legs....

Crosshairs

Quote from: Fozz on October 07, 2012, 03:14:54 PM
Titanium alloy power adjuster and co2 cap.........

Nice looking parts they look black, where did you get them from.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Fozz

They are an ebay item, i`m expecting them to be silverish. I just thought i`d try the non brass route for something a bit different. :)
I`m a hero with cowards legs....

chongman

Dang, Titanium parts! I've got to have some :)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

DaveC

My FedEx/USPS deleveries: NcStar Universial Tri-Rail Mount #ATRLS, Front grip with bipod, 100 CO2 cartridges. That is all

droid

Mark, they are the same as the ones on the last pistol I sent you. Albeit the front cap is a 2240 one.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk