WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Crosshairs

Quote from: targettgii on October 10, 2012, 09:42:22 PM
Tater you should have got the store managers name got on walmart .com and sent a nice email explaining the situation if you had your receipt and it was under 90 days there is no reason they shouldn't have taken it back.
                                                                                                                                         Tom
Yeah man what a d#@k he is. Well as long as you get it replaced that what really matters.
                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Tater

Quote from: Crosshairs on October 10, 2012, 09:48:58 PM
Yeah man what a d#@k he is. Well as long as you get it replaced that what really matters.
                            Mike

True, but I doesn't seem right to have to pay $9+ for shipping on a defective gun.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

targettgii

I would still send the email can't hurt that's of bunch of manure they gave you.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mudduck48

A hole bunch of stuff. $129 worth of stuff, some day. Maybe before Xmass, I hope. My first buy from Crosman. I bought enough stuff to fix 4 of my guns.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Fronzdan

Haha Mike got the pic of the truck!!!  Now that's cool!!  Love the kit!!

Too late now Tater, but you might have tried asking Crosman to just send you a replacement breech. When I bought my MRod from AoA it came with a nice dent on the stock. AoA wouldn't do a thing for me and said call Crosman. I did and they just sent me a replacement stock no questions asked.   I still haven't gotten around to swapping it out.

chongman

The FedEx truck had come and gone from my place last week but I just put my hands on the box a half hour ago  :D

From Pyramyd Air I have a Crosman 2300T!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BigErn

Quote from: chongman on October 11, 2012, 03:55:04 AM
The FedEx truck had come and gone from my place last week but I just put my hands on the box a half hour ago  :D

From Pyramyd Air I have a Crosman 2300T!

Sweeeet chong confrats dude  :-*

YSYEO

Quote from: YSYEO on October 10, 2012, 06:22:13 PM
According to the tracking info, my EB22 is "out for delivery"

It actually came today in the postal truck, but it will be on a UPS truck tomorrow going back to Amazon  :(

crossliner

Quote from: 0351_Vet on October 10, 2012, 07:28:24 PM
"Some where under the rainbow"  ???  :P  :)  ;)...............These are on a UPS truck and will be on there way. Good shopping at $43, a brotha picked them up for me  ;)  :-*   :-* I think I am seeing a project nearing completion possibly.  :-X :-X 8) :-*

Is this carbon fiber coating tough enough Mr. Vet or will it peel off in time?

targettgii

That's great chongman nice welcome home present.
Why YSYEO what was the matter with it.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

YSYEO

Quote from: targettgii on October 11, 2012, 06:21:05 AM
That's great chongman nice welcome home present.
Why YSYEO what was the matter with it.

Paint over-spray in muzzle and breech, but this was for a project so that doesn't  matter much to me.

Grips don't match, one much darker, but I was going to change them, so that doesn't matter to me, either.

Pellets want to jam when loading, you need to tip the gun to the left and nurse them in with a fingertip.   Wadcutters were worse.  I could probably work with this.

Shoots way to the left, and I cannot adjust the sight far enough to get within an inch of the bulls-eye at 20ft.
THAT MATTERS to me.

This was from Amazon, and other reviews lead me to believe that it may be a refurbished item.   
This wouldn't bother me if it shot straight. 
If I could bend the barrel I would work with it, but it's soldered to the tube.

droid

Quote from: 0351_Vet on October 10, 2012, 07:28:24 PM
"Some where under the rainbow"  ???  :P  :)  ;)...............These are on a UPS truck and will be on there way. Good shopping at $43, a brotha picked them up for me  ;)  :-*   :-* I think I am seeing a project nearing completion possibly.  :-X :-X 8) :-*

I love the carbon look too Walt, I specced these on my 2400 that may arrive someday.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

This is coming on the Happy-Truck  :D

Not a Crosman but... last of the real wood and steel pump guns from Daisy, model 22SG, shoots 500+ fps in .22 caliber and owner (great guy) has kept it in as new cond  :-*

Brian

RC1947

Quote from: BDS on October 11, 2012, 06:32:59 PM
This is coming on the Happy-Truck  :D

Not a Crosman but... last of the real wood and steel pump guns from Daisy, model 22SG, shoots 500+ fps in .22 caliber and owner (great guy) has kept it in as new cond  :-*
Very nice!! RC

jdub

Quote from: YSYEO on October 11, 2012, 06:54:39 AM
Paint over-spray in muzzle and breech, but this was for a project so that doesn't  matter much to me.

Grips don't match, one much darker, but I was going to change them, so that doesn't matter to me, either.

Pellets want to jam when loading, you need to tip the gun to the left and nurse them in with a fingertip.   Wadcutters were worse.  I could probably work with this.

Shoots way to the left, and I cannot adjust the sight far enough to get within an inch of the bulls-eye at 20ft.
THAT MATTERS to me.

This was from Amazon, and other reviews lead me to believe that it may be a refurbished item.   
This wouldn't bother me if it shot straight. 
If I could bend the barrel I would work with it, but it's soldered to the tube.
It might not be an Amazon problem, although it's possible--I just got a Leapers scope from Amazon that came with one 1" ring and one 30mm ring.  But that's a different story.

I ordered a Benjamin HB17 from PA a couple of months ago and it came with a cracked barrel.  Besides the crack it just didn't seem to be very nicely put together--I was surprised being a Benjamin/Sheridan fan.  I've been tempted by the great price on Amazon for the EB22 but not tempted quite enough to risk it again.