WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Quote from: 0351_Vet on October 12, 2012, 04:33:11 PM
Looking good Gary.  ;) ;)

Sounds like you already have the calls out to the right suppliers.  ;)

I know the MKII will be looking as fine as your 22xx pistols.  :-*   :-*

Thanks Walt, you want to see my other MK2 that is coming, that one is already part modded and will stay as .177 but it sounds a belter  :)

This one has now got the necessary parts being put in place, just got to send some parts over to the States in exchange. Wow the MkIs and IIs are not cheap to mod are they  :)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

0351_Vet

Sure Gary, Post Pictures of the other Modded one.  ;)  :)

If you need help with parts over here, let me know what I can do to help.  :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RC1947

1000 pellets, and new reflex sights for my 2240 arrived this morning.  1000 more pellets due tomorrow. RC

droid

Quote from: 0351_Vet on October 12, 2012, 05:55:11 PM
Sure Gary, Post Pictures of the other Modded one.  ;)  :)

If you need help with parts over here, let me know what I can do to help.  :-*

Thanks Walt  :-*

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

cmj21973

Quote from: droid on October 12, 2012, 02:24:11 PM
Doesn't say the weight in the book but I have just weighed it in the box and is:

1.4 kilos or in American money - 3lbs

Gary
What book?
Owner's Manual says it's 2 lbs. and 11 oz. (1.3 kg)
http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/CMK11-OM.pdf

1377x

Quote from: droid on October 12, 2012, 04:44:11 PM
Thanks Walt, you want to see my other MK2 that is coming, that one is already part modded and will stay as .177 but it sounds a belter  :)

This one has now got the necessary parts being put in place, just got to send some parts over to the States in exchange. Wow the MkIs and IIs are not cheap to mod are they  :)

Gary
they are one of the creme of the crop guns to make one an ld it runs about $500-$700
the supresor is what $85 like it needs one but for cool factor then yeah
yeah mod parts are going to be more than the 22xx parts
there is an ad on aa classifieds for it
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Quote from: 1377x on October 12, 2012, 07:46:22 PM
they are one of the creme of the crop guns to make one an ld it runs about $500-$700
the supresor is what $85 like it needs one but for cool factor then yeah
yeah mod parts are going to be more than the 22xx parts
there is an ad on aa classifieds for it

Looks like I will be only modding the one Mk2 then. I will waste the rest of my hard earned on the 2240s methinks.

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

cmj21973

Well, the two 1322 phase I and the 1377 phase II will have company on the truck. :-*

It looks like a Crosman 600 third variant.

droid

Quote from: cmj21973 on October 13, 2012, 09:35:20 AM
Well, the two 1322 phase I and the 1377 phase II will have company on the truck. :-*

It looks like a Crosman 600 third variant.

Nice, always good to have a 600, can't wait for mine.

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

DaveC

I got the Ranging 400 I ordered. An optical range finder instead of a laser one. Now I just have to learn to use it  :)  Also arrived was the "V" part to a mono pod I'm going to be using. It screws onto a camera mount to hold a heavy camera lens. I have a mono pod camera pole I guess you'd call it on it's way, too. It extends from 18" to 57" with 4 leg sections. I can set it for sitting, kneeling, or standing, whatever I need.

I also had a setback. I didn't know that Crosman would be "playing" around with my money. I was waiting for a refund back to my credit card from another company. I checked my account and money I was expecting was there...or so I thought. I made the purchase I was waiting to make and the next morning I get an email from Crosman that there was "Insuffecent Funds" for my order! It turns out Crosman doesn't actually charge your account until they are done with your custom. Every week they "recycle" the purchase,  transfering your money back to your bank then sending through the charge again. One of the stupidest goddamn things I've ever heard of. The way things turned out I'll have to wait until the first of November and re-order :P   I would rather they NOT play around with my money but there's no other way to get the gun so I'm stuck but warned of their business practices...now.

chongman

Quote from: DaveC on October 15, 2012, 12:41:18 AM
I also had a setback. I didn't know that Crosman would be "playing" around with my money. I was waiting for a refund back to my credit card from another company. I checked my account and money I was expecting was there...or so I thought. I made the purchase I was waiting to make and the next morning I get an email from Crosman that there was "Insuffecent Funds" for my order! It turns out Crosman doesn't actually charge your account until they are done with your custom. Every week they "recycle" the purchase,  transfering your money back to your bank then sending through the charge again. One of the stupidest goddamn things I've ever heard of. The way things turned out I'll have to wait until the first of November and re-order :P   I would rather they NOT play around with my money but there's no other way to get the gun so I'm stuck but warned of their business practices...now.

I feel your pain man, it outright sucks to go through the dance with my money thing at the custom shop!

One thing that works for me is have a checking account with debit card that I use only for hobby/internet purchases. I transfer money into the account (for large purchases) when I want to buy something. This gives me an extra level of protection for my information and once I move the funds I can count it as spent  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

0351_Vet

Quote from: chongman on October 15, 2012, 01:40:52 AM
I feel your pain man, it outright sucks to go through the dance with my money thing at the custom shop!

One thing that works for me is have a checking account with debit card that I use only for hobby/internet purchases. I transfer money into the account (for large purchases) when I want to buy something. This gives me an extra level of protection for my information and once I move the funds I can count it as spent  ;)

+1  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*..
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

DaveC

Heh, wish I could but I'm on SSI and get my funds with the Gov authorized debit card. If anything goes hinkey it's the Fed's they are messing with. I'm guessing that Crosman isn't the only ones that do that, we just don't know about it. I mean I was up at 12:30AM Monday morning when this happened, a week from the date and time I made the order. It was coincidental that it happened that way...just my luck :P

I plan on getting a recon C11 at that time, too. I figgure they fixed the problems and it should function correctly... but for $30 I can tear it down and work it over. I want it for a follow-up shot pistol. Put 3 lasers on it for that Preditor effect :-*  j/k

1377x

whats in my delivery truck the wrong parts >:(
i ordered 2 1.8k burst disks for my ninja tank and got 3k burst disks instead i already have 3k burst disks that are half the price
fleabay sucks
gotta list some stuff on there now because of that.plus i get 5 free listings a month ad right now i can list for fee until december 14th
still have to pay the frees though i think once i got one listing free to list and no ebay fees still had to pay the paypal fees

1377x

oh i forgot
tomorrow my pro-top and aluminum breech kit will be on the truck