I'm a big dog now

Started by mudduck48, September 30, 2012, 02:38:32 AM

mudduck48

I received a 2289 barrel and other parts, I'm a big dog now. Still trying to sight it in, but it will get there. Need more parts. My new 1322. I have had this less than a month. O-Boy!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Crosshairs

Nice job Mud i like the 760 pump arm.  :-*
                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

looking good!
on the 760 pump arm,if you reshape the part that touches the barrel band when pumping to not touch the barrel band you will get full stroke extension
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Thanks, I noticed that. But did not know what to do. I'll do what you say for now, but I thinking about getting a different forearm. I did notice when I installed this that if you turned it around it would be more forward. I turned it the other way so it was more towards the grip frame. I'm learning.  Before and after.

arkmaker †

Nice, that longer barrel will help you out for sure!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

i had to do it to mine.
just took off enough that when its opened fully it doesnt touch the band.then black bed linered it looked like it was made that way
if i still have a picture ill post it.i gave the pump arm away a year or two ago
right now i have a 66 or 766 pump arm for my 1377.had to remove the end so i could mount it on the 1377.the tip of the pump arm covered the pivot hole on the 1377 linkage.the cool thing is its camo.the 66/766 camo pump arm is solid and wider than the stock pump arm has a nice grip to it even sweaty hands wont slip off it

mudduck48

Great. I'll look that up on Crosman and get the part number. I'm not real happy with the 760 forearm. But I thought I would try it. Need something different. I told the wife this morning " I'm getting pumpers arm" It is getting easier to pump this thing. lol 

1377x

they do give you a work out
after 4 months in the hospital and getting very little exercise i break a sweat with just 8 pumps and start shaking by the 10th

mudduck48

You want a real work out, break out the Crosman 2200 magnum. That thing is a bull to pump up to 10, but it will put a pellet out over 600fps. Mine is 19 years old and still works great.

Trophyhunter49

Mudduck48 , Let me look in my shop on sunday ,I think I have a 66 pump arm.

mudduck48

Great, thanks. I'll tell you what, this was my first tear-down on the upper part. Now I know why you all change out that @#$%$#@ roll pin. It is easy to get out, but a pain to get back in. I'm learning.

Crosshairs

Hey mud if you think the 2200 is hard to pump you should try a 397 benjamin. OMG my right arm is bigger then the left, and it's not from you know what  ;D
                     Mike

Fronzdan

How to spot a 1377 owner...

Crosshairs

1377x

thats too funny
have you seen lady in the water.there is a guy in there that worked out only one side of his body.half muscleman/half geek