Crosman air pistol - General > Crosman air pistol - General discussion

Guests, open letter

(1/5) > >>

mudduck48:
Hi; mudduck48 here. I know you can see me. When you are a "guest" you can only see a small portion of the forum.I know you are looking for answers to your questions about your air gun. I did the same thing. SIGN UP! Then you can see everything and you will be in a group of really nice people. DO IT! It does not cost anything and you will be a lot happier. I know you can see this. DO IT! 

Tater:

--- Quote from: mudduck48 on October 07, 2012, 04:19:17 AM ---Hi; mudduck48. I know you can see me. When you are a "guest" you can only see a small portion of the forum.I know you are looking for answers to your questions about your air gun. I did the same thing. SIGN UP! Then you can see everything and you will be in a group of really nice people. DO IT! It does not cost anything and you will be a lot happier. I know you can see this. DO IT!

--- End quote ---

:-*

Motorhead:
You will NEVER know what ya want/need to know .... Until you ask  ;)

Colt25:
Well said!

mudduck48:
Well, thank you very much. This is what I did. I was looking for answers to my questions. And this is what I did. Once you sign up, then you can see almost everything. Really nice place to be for air gun people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version