Guests, open letter

Started by mudduck48, October 07, 2012, 04:19:17 AM

BDS

Quote from: WhiteHot on December 31, 2013, 12:47:38 AM
Glad I saw this thread. I joined and the wealth of info is overwhelming. I didn't know what I was missing!

Stick around here long and the only wealth you will have IS all the good info cause, the $spending never stops! :D
Brian

mudduck48

Quote from: BDS on January 01, 2014, 12:38:16 AM
Stick around here long and the only wealth you will have IS all the good info cause, the $spending never stops! :D
Amen to that. I just bought my 20th gun on PA today. 20 in the 15 months I have been on the forum. ;D ;D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

BDS

Quack 

So, you can clean out your pellet trap every 20 GUNS instead of every 15 mos.  :D ;D
Brian

Doogles

I am not a very talkative guy, but I really enjoy this forum! 8) Everybody has been super cool! :)

Doug
"No, no, don't do that, don't do that. If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

- Blazing Saddles

Doug

quickster47 †

Quote from: mudduck48 on October 07, 2012, 04:19:17 AM
Hi; mudduck48 here. I know you can see me. When you are a "guest" you can only see a small portion of the forum.I know you are looking for answers to your questions about your air gun. I did the same thing. SIGN UP! Then you can see everything and you will be in a group of really nice people. DO IT! It does not cost anything and you will be a lot happier. I know you can see this. DO IT!

You know Ducky, that is still some excellent advice.  Folks should quit trolling, bit the lead slug, and join the CAPOF.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Squinter

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 02, 2013, 04:14:16 AM
I have no idea. I see you made it, you are a member. Contact by PM one of these people and they can answer you question. I'm just a peeon. I could not tell you what is going on with the registration.  ??? ???
Brutuz, Cross Pistol Packer, Nate, 1377x, arkmaker, quickster47
Brutuz is the owner, start there and work you way from there. :)
I tried to to the same thing and Brutuz rectified the issue and I'm here (lurking) daily. I really like it here and the wait was worth it!
Nope, I Ain't Winking At'em, I'm Aiming At'em!

Nvreloader

Being new here, I am slowly reading all the posts in all the sections,  :-*
will take some time, which I have lots of, being retired  ;)
and then jumped into the Air gun arena from the PB arena.

I forgot just how much FUN it was shooting my QB 79,
G-son and son are looking real hard at AG's also.

Cheaper so far, and quite, ;D,
Starlings, Magpies and HS are in for a big surprise, now.......

Tia,
Don
Hammerli 850 Air Mag -17 cal x 2, & 22 cal
QB-79- 22 cal / Guantlet- 22 cal / Crosman 150- 22 cal,  Second Variant Model
AF Recon Condor 22 cal- pending
CF 4500 45 min SCBA tanks x 3, w/SB F-10 compressor
-------------------------------
"Speeds fine, but Accuracy is final"

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
It is time to restore the American precept, that each individual is accountable for their actions"
Ronald Regan

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.