CAPOF IRC chat!

Started by Colt25, October 07, 2012, 08:02:04 PM

Brutuz

Quote from: 1377x on December 23, 2012, 07:19:40 PM
still says connection failed

Sorry Colt hasn't been online, no clue what I could alter here to the chat-plug-in or what Colt could alter to the chat account itself to make it work :(
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

BDS

I wouldn't sweat it Bert... too many folks have tried too many times and the chat sponsor is hardly ever there anyway, seems a waste o' time and bandwidth IMO.
Brian

chongman

Ya, it's a lost cause Bert but we thank you for trying to get it to work.

Like I said before, hardly anyone ever stopped in to talk. Davio and I went on to our own channel, using it like an instant messenger program.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Colt25

IRC chats are finicky, and stubborn, and the whole 9 yards.
I say we have a vote. Try and fix it, or just let it go.
IDK what I can do...

Colt25

To Bert:
I received your PM and the one you sent me was like a screenshot with active links. It looked like posts from the forum. Was this intentional?

Brutuz

Was about settings, no probs I'll remove it from the control panel, members can click through to the chat within this topic.

Colt25

Can you have the chat button redirect directly to the chat link? Like if you were to go into this topic.

Brutuz

Colt25

Ah, Could you remove the two first posts to this topic then? It will be easier to find the link for  :)

Noah

I am on while watching Iron Chef America  ??? :o :P
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

airguns100

Finally got a chatroom, eh.  its about time. 8)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Colt25

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

MichaelM

how often do people hang ot in chat?? I havent seen anyone the last few days I been in and ou of there??

BDS

Uh... not so much... see the moderators Jan 29 post, not so current  :D
Brian