Alloy Pistol Grips

Started by droid, October 09, 2012, 07:16:45 PM

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Gary & Kevin: You guys will be remembered as...  a) true trail-blazers or b) the point-men on the bomb squad  :D

I'm voting for trail-blazers until otherwise corrected  :-*
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on October 11, 2012, 06:37:28 PM
Gary & Kevin: You guys will be remembered as...  a) true trail-blazers or b) the point-men on the bomb squad  :D

I'm voting for trail-blazers until otherwise corrected  :-*

;D ;D well Gary chimed in first, so , he can be the point man, it's only fair....  I will of course back him up ......
Kevin
Albany, New York

chongman

Ya, be very interesting to see them with a better photo. Only thing that I was thinking is the grips will be cold in the winter!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Fozz

that won`t be an issue on a co2 gun.......... :P
I`m a hero with cowards legs....

droid

It wont be an issue in the UK either it's always bloody freezing (or raining)

But we are all well hard over here, T shirts and vests only in the snow  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Oh, double 'ard southerner eh?  :D
Brian

droid

Nah, southerners are well soft, from the Midlands me, where men are men and on the whole so are the women  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

:D ;D ;D ;D

"where men are men", and the sheep are scared!  ;)
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on October 12, 2012, 02:34:02 PM
:D ;D ;D ;D

"where men are men", and the sheep are scared!  ;)

That will be Wales  ;) Plenty of nervous sheep there.

Over here the Southerners are big Jessies, Northerners rough as owt. Us in the midlands are just right. The Scots just want to leave the UK so I ignore them  ;)

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Fronzdan

What will be the advantages of this cast frame over Crosman's cast frame?

I wish someone would make a stainless one off a CNC machine...stainless cover with the three hole design...mounting points for the P-rod guts....maybe square off the trigger guard a little...slap a bottom weaver rail on the front.  Might as well add a cup holder while we're at it...

BDS

Quote from: droid on October 12, 2012, 02:39:45 PM
That will be Wales  ;) Plenty of nervous sheep there.

Over here the Southerners are big Jessies, Northerners rough as owt. Us in the midlands are just right. The Scots just want to leave the UK so I ignore them  ;)

Gary

:D  ;D Ya, the Scots... god love e'm, they just can't let old William Wallace lay in peace  ;)
Brian

droid

Fronzdan, I am just taking a flyer on this that's all. No real advantage at this point other than potentially a better made frame or at least potentially a better material content.

If I have a chance of a better quality frame I will take a risk. Me I really want a brass one, then I can get it chromed if required, and if the alloy one is ok then I will be using this as a template and will be looking at getting a modded one made over here in the UK.

Anyway, a quick update from the seller. Frame is nearly done and he is sending me some photos of the work in progress, he hope to be able to ship it out on Monday, as soon as I get the pics I will post them up.

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

wow!
this is going to be interesting! :o :)
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Quote from: 1377x on October 13, 2012, 11:42:00 AM
wow!
this is going to be interesting! :o :)

Yes Ed, either interesting or embarrassing  ;)

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk