Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

To bad about that void or a little dremel work could maybe take out the texture on the grips and then grind down the frame to match. After that... polish, polish polish. A lot of time needed though maybe saveable?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

I had the same thought, problem is there is a void on both sides and a crack, you can see inside the frame.
how would one fix that ?    maybe I will hang them from a tree and see what a CPHP will do to them .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Why would somebody sell something like that? I would be ashamed to have someone procure that kind of product from me.

KevinP

Quote from: crossliner on October 20, 2012, 01:57:28 PM
Why would somebody sell something like that? I would be ashamed to have someone procure that kind of product from me.

Indeed ....   ???
Kevin
Albany, New York

earlp8

I wonder what his seconds look like , I can't believe anyone would sell something made so poorly :o

Trophyhunter49

did you buy them off e-bay. if so you can customer support and file a not as described case on them. Maybe get your money back

droid

Yes, if the seller does not comply you must file SNAD with eBay.

I certainly will if mine are the same.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

a poorly made product can tarnish the sellers perfect score thats to bad .
a little more time and effort could make a nicer product.the concept is cool enough
closed mouths dont get fed

Davio

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 20, 2012, 03:08:50 PM
did you buy them off e-bay. if so you can customer support and file a not as described case on them. Maybe get your money back
True, but before doing that,  you should contact the seller to let him know you are not pleased and ask for a full refund.  If he does go along with all that, then he should get a glowingly positive rating from you on his ethical handling of the transaction.  He'll want to keep from getting slammed from your feedback, I'll just bet.

If he doesn't do the right thing, then blast him good on the feedback, go to plan B (and use them grips to hammer dog crap.)  ;D
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

KevinP

I have been buying and selling on ebay since 1999 ... I know what to do....  :-*

I will send him a really nice email and see what he does .... :)
Kevin
Albany, New York

droid

Quote from: KevinP on October 21, 2012, 03:47:47 AM
I have been buying and selling on ebay since 1999 ... I know what to do....  :-*

I will send him a really nice email and see what he does .... :)

Always the best way, that's what I always do. Nothing worse than an irate/rude customer when I am always happy to help anyway.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

KevinP

Quote from: droid on October 21, 2012, 09:58:28 AM
Always the best way, that's what I always do. Nothing worse than an irate/rude customer when I am always happy to help anyway.

Gary

Well we we see how he handles this ....

Hi Brian, I am surprised by your excellent feedback that you would ship these grips out. I find them to be of very poor quality. I am asking you to refund the $34.76 back into my paypal account. When you do I will send them back to you and pay for the return shipping. Thank you for your consideration on this problem. Kevin
Kevin
Albany, New York