LOST

Started by Trophyhunter49, October 21, 2012, 05:49:18 AM

1377x

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 22, 2012, 04:55:22 AM
  I thought about not puting the safety back in the gun, gut there will be a hole where the safety went. That want look to cool. What to do ??? ??? ???
look at crossliners 1377 he put screws with ball bearings in them to cover the holes
personally i dont need a safety, none of my firearms has a safety and havent had any mishaps yet,nocking on wood. keep your finger off the trigger and no mishaps will happen
closed mouths dont get fed

pirouge

the dreaded safety spring, here's what I do, I super glue the ball to the spring, then insert the spring into its channel and slide the ball down in place. BUT, I have extras just in case things go awry and the cats not watching. Don't use any air gun with out a safety, if not for you, then for someone else. I order my parts from ABairguns, good service and cheap.

ki0cn

I shoot left hand and the safety is in the way of my trigger finger so I don't use the safety. I plug the holes with 3/16 black plugs I get from lowes.
Randy

1377x

Trophyhunter49

crossliner

Yes black is cool  :-*..I plugged mine w/ ss 4mm allen domehead screws..The head is about 7.5mm..Did a bit of drilling to remove the hex so now it has a steel ball sitting nice and tight.

KevinP

Quote from: crossliner on October 22, 2012, 02:27:59 PM
Yes black is cool  :-*..I plugged mine w/ ss 4mm allen domehead screws..The head is about 7.5mm..Did a bit of drilling to remove the hex so now it has a steel ball sitting nice and tight.

That looks way cool  !!!!
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Thank you Mr. Kevin but now I am no longer using them..Got ss and brass safeties already. Best regards.

1377x

what size ball is in the screw?

crossliner

3mm steels balls Mr. 13..2.5mm is also nice actually that is what I used on my 2400kt...