What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

crossliner

CNCed 1377 pivot plug in stainless..Autocad drawing provided by our very own gent Mr. JMJinNC ( thank you sir  :-* )...I will get this today the lady at the machine shop sent me pics I dunno why she did not show me pics of the pivot's face when the body itself as well as the milling works look fine to me  ???..

1377x

is this supposed to be in the whats in the truck thread or did you make them?
closed mouths dont get fed

crossliner

Well sir I had her made so I guess she belongs here..Here is the face well she is pretty enough w/ no dings  :-*

..the plasma cut up close it does not look bad at all I actually like the finish it's akin to a wrinkled aluminum foil in person..

..total cost $31 and no I am not selling them so as not to offend Mr. BlueFork..She is just for my own use  :)

BDS

Quote from: gdm620 on April 10, 2013, 01:16:56 AM
I have a 2300kt With LW barrel on order from Crosman.  I made a few brass goodies for it this last weekend.  I made them all except the tri-wing cap which is from Ray (Mr.007).  Its been almost 2 week now since I ordered it from Crosman.  So far I haven't  heard anything yet.  I will let you all know when I recieve it and do a write up on it.

You will love  :-\ that 2300KT with the LW barrel... most accurate pistol I own, 1 hole or 1-1/2 hole in the 10 ring at 10 meters all day long, mine has the BSA Edge 2x pistol scope on it (cheating  :D ) LW Barrel upgrade is worth every penny  :-*
Brian

BigErn

Quote from: crossliner on April 10, 2013, 01:08:13 PM
Well sir I had her made so I guess she belongs here..Here is the face well she is pretty enough w/ no dings  :-*

..the plasma cut up close it does not look bad at all I actually like the finish it's akin to a wrinkled aluminum foil in person..

..total cost $31 and no I am not selling them so as not to offend Mr. BlueFork..She is just for my own use  :)

Nice!!!!

crossliner

Thank you Mr. BE  :-*..I think I am going to have her bead blasted tomorrow it's a cheap enough process..

Mr. GDM them brass of yours are befitting a general  8)

targettgii

That is a really nice safety AS13. :-*

Gdm620 those are some really nice parts you made, great job on the polishing. :-*

Crossliner nice pivot plug came out really well. :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

crossliner

Trophyhunter49

:-* Nice lookin BLING guys :-*  I didn't get anything done today , spent all most all day in Dr.'s office. Poke me here poke there feel like a pin cuschen. Just a check-up :)

gdm620

Thanks for the nice comments Guys.  There is a lot of talented people on here that makes some really nice stuff.  Most of the things I make are simple in design.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

crossliner

Here is the she is post intensive polish by my plater bud..I told him to bead blast it but he said I should decide after seeing this now I am having 2nd thoughts lol! It did not cost me a single cent so all is good. Best regards.

BigErn

Not today but the last thing I did  :D  I almost ruined this stock because of a stripped grip screw. The bedliner covered up the scratches pretty good after sanding  :)  I always wanted to do this anyway, it feels great now.

crossliner

Looks great as always, Mr. BE  :-*..Talking of 1399 grip screws, my 1377 has a pair of oversize polished to perfection (lol!) ss domehead allen screws..It's a perfect fit as you can see, tight w/ no gaps whatsoever..I had the grip frame retapped though. Best regards.

BigErn

Quote from: crossliner on April 13, 2013, 04:29:29 PM
Looks great as always, Mr. BE  :-*..Talking of 1399 grip screws, my 1377 has a pair of oversize polished to perfection (lol!) ss domehead allen screws..It's a perfect fit as you can see, tight w/ no gaps whatsoever..I had the grip frame retapped though. Best regards.

Wow CL! I really like that! I don't know how you do it but you always find a way to make those guns even better. Amazing attention to detail Sir :-* 

crossliner

Well Mr. BE you taught me that  ;) Best regards.