What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

bgmcgee

Awesome work. Wish I had skills like that,but then I wouldn't keep other people in business then.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

1377x

that some very good work!
good job!
closed mouths dont get fed

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

started to assemble my .25 disco.thought i had another trigger group seems to be i am one short.gotta goo to the shop or disassemble a gun already made not going to happen yet ;)

BigErn

Quote from: Motorhead on January 02, 2013, 01:43:01 AM
And done ....

Shoots just great as before ... dime size 50 yards patterns.
Just a whole lot more compact now ... No bench gun, but as a hike & hunt arm really B** azz !!

Time to build and fabricate parts .... @ 2 weeks using eves and weekends.
Cost less than $40 but a whole lot of time !! ... billet scope risers were @ 4 hours alone  :-X

Whoaaaaa!!!!!!   :-\

1377x

And done ....

Just a whole lot more compact now ... No bench gun, but as a hike & hunt arm really B** azz !!

Cost less than $40 but a whole lot of time !! ... billet scope risers were @ 4 hours alone  :-X
at least you have the ability and skill to do it
time if have, need machines though ;) :)
i see bullpup stocks going for $300-$400 i see why the price is such but even at that price they are undersold

ped

not crosmans but i've been building a new bulkfill xs78 and modding the stock on another to take an ar 15 style grip
the top ones got a blue fork grip (cheers gary) porkyyorky long tube breech riser and shroud i've made a delrin fore grip and an alloy barrel band(needs a bit more work)
not sure if i'm going to use the ar15 stock i'm thinking a fixed wire stock may suit it better
the bottom ones a .25 with a rear bolt action again bulk co2 fill the stock is a cheap webley one, i've never liked the pistol grip on it since day one so i've fitted an airsoft ar15 one that i got by mistake thinking it would fit the blue fork grip frame
it now feels alot more comfortable but if i can't get the trigger guard right i'm going to fit a crosman trigger frame and mount a paint ball hpa tank similar to a as2250
i've also put my heinz 57 multi shot onto hpa as it was not performing how i wanted it on co2 still need to finish bottle support band and re heat shrink the shroud will post a pic in gallery when done
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

outofthefire

And done ....

Hi Motorhead how did you does the trigger mechanism work?

BDS

Nice work Ped, those QB78 and XS78's and clones are a ton o' fun to mod, one of the few China guns that are actually better than the Crosman they copied :-*
Brian

cmj21973

Just finished primering Crosman 600.

chongman

I love watching that kind of stuff, especially when I don't have to wear a mask  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

I did the massive job of putting my new Chongman original handle on my 1377. Must have taken me at least 30 seconds ,maybe less. Well worth the time though.  ;D Pics in his machinewerks post.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

WyoMan

Quote from: bgmcgee on January 06, 2013, 02:56:39 AM
I did the massive job of putting my new Chongman original handle on my 1377. Must have taken me at least 30 seconds ,maybe less. Well worth the time though.  ;D Pics in his machinewerks post.
Saw the pic - a fine job indeed!  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

like what you did to the guns ped!!!
cant wait to see what your 600 looks like cmj

Motorhead

Quote from: outofthefire on January 05, 2013, 09:38:43 PM
Hi Motorhead how did you does the trigger mechanism work?

Trigger frame used from an AGD Automag having a direct push trigger without any linkages so a straight push rod could be fitted.
Few trick little machined parts at trigger allows infinite setting possibilities.

Linkage pic is early prototyping trials for proof of it working, final design was very similar.   
2 M-Rods .22 & .177 Reg
Air Arms TX200 MkIII .177
RWS / Diana-75 HV TO-1  .177 
Diana 100 SSP .177
FWB-124D .177 
HW 35  .177
RAW TM-1000 .177 .20 .22
WAR WarP .177 .25
Taipan Mutant .22
Sheridan Blue streak .20
BSA Scorpion .177 Reg
BAM 50 Custom .25 Reg