What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Davio on November 06, 2012, 12:18:26 AM
DEEEP South... below the "gnat line"... where everybody talks with their hands in the summertime!  ;)

If you don't understand the above, then you ain't from 'round here, are ya?  ;D
I know what you're talkin bout ;D You tie our hands and we can't say a word.  LOL :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Tater

I just put a 1389 forearm on my 1377. Too lazy to post pics tonight, but I will when I got the 12" barrel put on soon.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

droid

Well it was yesterday as well really but I found a screw size that is the same or very nearly the same size as the breech screw but 5% of the price  :-* :-*

Today I took most of my guns apart then made a new lot all looking different  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on November 06, 2012, 12:09:51 AM
   Sounds like you are from the South. That's almost the only place to get eatin like that!!! :-* :-* :-*

Decatur GA originally... red clay, 4x4's and REAL BBQ  :D :-*
Brian

ped

spent the day splitting logs but i did bunk off for a couple of hours and painted the shroud and barrel band of my heinz 57 multi shot and managed to seal one of my refillable 88g co2 capsules
i then decided to fit a fill nipple into the base of one so it can be left on the rifle as to take it off you have to move the barrel/tank band(which will scratch the shroud) or remove scope to take complete shroud and band off)
i also covered them with shrink tube but forgot to make a delrin fill nipple protector
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

ped

BigErn

Quote from: ped on November 06, 2012, 08:54:14 PM
pics of painted shroud
ped

Wow that thing is bad right there ped! Those tanks came out sweet too  :-* :-*

ped

cheers ern bit of a pain to make them but they make co2 more viable cost wise as i can refill from a co2 fire extinguisher
i'm going to zero in tomorrow time permitting and hopefully get rid of a couple of ferals that are making a nuisance of themselves but murphys law dictates that they won't be about while i've a gun to hand
ped

BigErn

Quote from: ped on November 06, 2012, 10:19:35 PM
cheers ern bit of a pain to make them but they make co2 more viable cost wise as i can refill from a co2 fire extinguisher
i'm going to zero in tomorrow time permitting and hopefully get rid of a couple of ferals that are making a nuisance of themselves but murphys law dictates that they won't be about while i've a gun to hand
ped

Lol specially with a gun that looks like that!

YSYEO

Turned 8 little disks from a 1/4-20 nylon bolt to use with the shorter set screws to mount an Integrabase on my 1400 without leaving marks.

I know they make nylon tipped set screws, but I'm too cheap to pay $10 shipping to get a handful of 70 cent set screws.
Also, these disks have roughly twice the cross sectional area of the ready to go screws.

1377x

nice work ysyeo!
ped, good job!!! on the heinz57
looking good guys
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: YSYEO on November 07, 2012, 12:07:32 AM
Turned 8 little disks from a 1/4-20 nylon bolt to use with the shorter set screws to mount an Integrabase on my 1400 without leaving marks.

I know they make nylon tipped set screws, but I'm too cheap to pay $10 shipping to get a handful of 70 cent set screws.
Also, these disks have roughly twice the cross sectional area of the ready to go screws.
Man those things are great

chongman

I added some parts to the 2300T  :)

Don Cothran Machine stainless steel .177 bolt and cylinder shaped bolt handle along with an end cap. I polished them both with Mother's mag and alum. polish. An added embellishment to the end cap, a silver plated Eagle, Globe & Anchor from a USMC pistol shooting badge. At the barrel end I have a Blue Fork Designs front sight assembly. It's black anodized aluminum with a red light pipe that I got HPA Sports. I'm not real sure if I like the sight yet. The light pipe could be a bit larger in dia. and the blade wider for use with the LPA mim sight. Take not that it will fill a stock Crosman blade sight on the plastic breech very nicely.

I think I need a LDC...

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Tater

That is gorgeous Chongman. The USMC looks awesome on that.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

JEBert

QuoteThat is gorgeous Chongman. The USMC looks awesome on that.
Ditto!
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)