What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

Quote from: Rex Havoc on February 21, 2013, 10:23:22 PM

You used the wrong search engine, try Google  :)
Me google and it came up. Went back to yahoo and put in Eezox gun care and it came up. Thanks.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

1377x

Quote from: BigErn on February 21, 2013, 11:04:24 PM
Cool ED! Where can I find this eezox stuff?
i buy mine on ebay this seller ships really fast
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eezox-Premium-Gun-Care-4-oz-Can-/350708341043?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a7d89933
or
try your lgs

i use this stuff quite a bit.mostly for corossion and rust protection not much of a lube imo but it does lube
i like mil-comm tw25b for a lube
check out this link its an eezox test
http://www.thegunzone.com/rust.html
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Last build almost finished tonight with parts from the spare parts drawer and polished tube, barrel band and barrel from Gary.

Still needs a decent breech.
Rich

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

chongman

Serious shine going on brother  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Brent

Nice carbine WD. Does that have one of those B&A barrels you have been talking about on it? Love the white lettering... nice touch! Haven't seen that one yet.

That is a cool look Rich! Like the contrasts of the look in the parts. Very Cool!

AgentWD40_FL

Quote from: Brent on February 22, 2013, 05:52:33 AM
Nice carbine WD. Does that have one of those B&A barrels you have been talking about on it? Love the white lettering... nice touch! Haven't seen that one yet.

That is a cool look Rich! Like the contrasts of the look in the parts. Very Cool!

Thanks Brent ... Yes, It has the B&A 18" barrel on it.  Spent some time with it last night getting the scope focus and parallex settled in. (Doubly problematic was the 3-9 magnification). I got it reasonably sighted in but I'm getting a flier every 4th or 5th shot.  Barrel might need some seasoning, or I may need to get to a different pellet. I'm very happy with the cosmetics ... and more so when the TKO muzzle comes in.  Now the fun starts when I can sit down to a couple different makes of pellets to see what it likes.
Flying Dragon XS60C .22 Co2 Air Rifle w/Hawke Sport HD 3-9X40 AO Scope
Hatsan Mod 25 Supercharger .177
Crosman 38T .177 (Circa 1976)
Crosman 38C .22 (Circa 1963-1974)
Crosman Mark 1 Target .22 (Circa 1970's)
Crosman 1740 (2240 Modded) Carbine w/Bushnell 3-9X32
Crosman 2300KT CCS .177 w/Tasco 2x20
Crosman 1377 w/BSA Red Dot
Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357

1377x

covered my bare ldcs :o
2 i did in heat shrink tubing have a 3rd that will get it too when needed and one in carbon fiberwrap
i was going to cover the shroud with carbon fiber wrap in heat shrink tubing also but got scared of melting the inside.its an accustoms shroud and he isnt making parts anymore.would hate to destroy a very effective classic

Tater

Cool stuff. I actually like the heat shrink ones better, nd I have almost the same carbon fiber one.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

the carbon fiber wrapped shroud is an accustoms make.it was is polished aluminum and was getting beat up thats why i had to cover it with something
it is 9" long 3/4"od and up to 5" of the barrel can go into the shroud.very effective when placed on low powered guns under 12fpe that i can say
the long heat shrink shroud is 12"L 1"OD .it can handle 50fpe no problem it needs some work done before i can assemble it.
the shorter one tha is heat shrinked is 8"L and effective
the heat shrink really changes the feel.i know if it gets bumped or dropped it is protected.the cf wrap is only doing so much,it is vinyl so it has some durability
i have an anthony storey ldc bead blasted aluminum construction very effective i thought about covering ,too, since i really dont have a use for it i might let it go and let the next owner choose the finish

crossliner

Mounted the cheapo 4-16x40 Leapers scope on my 2400KT..I like it better than the 4-12x50 Hawke it looks more appropriate..I also like the weight..Also did a bit of shooting today..