What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

arkmaker †

Just finished adding a LW barrel to my 2250B tube. Will post some pics and accuracy results in the Gallery later today. Time for physical therapy now. Have to let the medieval torturers earn their pay  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Quote from: arkmaker on April 19, 2013, 03:29:50 PM
Time for physical therapy now. Have to let the medieval torturers earn their pay  ;D

Always called them physical terrorists cause they sure made you hurt when you did what they said and if you didn't, well Lord help you.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

DaveB50

After my knee replacement I had a physical therapist come to the house. She would "help" me bend my knee by putting all her weight on it.  :o That's the only time a 110 pound girl ever brought tears to my eyes.......er....without breaking my heart that is.  ;D ;D
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

1377x

Quote from: quickster47 on April 19, 2013, 05:21:52 PM
Always called them physical terrorists cause they sure made you hurt when you did what they said and if you didn't, well Lord help you.

Carl
thats the truth I still go 4x a week hopefully soon it drop down to 2x a week then none
closed mouths dont get fed

crossliner

Played w/ my  two Crosmans today..I left out the CROSMAN TWENTY FOUR HUNDRED KT w/ a Lothar barrel coz I ran out of JSBs and it does not like Hammer/Eagleheads..Sorry gents there is something wrong w/ my keyboard it can't type numbers  ???

Scope four to sixteen x forty UTG AO set to tenX mag..

Distance to the tree is thirty two meters...

Eaglehead domehead pellets eight point eight grains Philippine made and a tight fit compared to imported pellets..

I was trying to hit the screw and the masking tape..It's a very accurate gun this unmod TWENTY FOUR HUNDRED KT w/ a twenty four inch barrel..

Next one is the THIRTEEN SEVEN SEVEN unmod except for the floating barrel...Pellet is HAMMERHEAD wads from the same maker...

There is one flyer the one on the left right below the black tape target but it was my mistake...Three pumps and distance is fourteen meters eight shots..

I am going to imitate Mr. BreakFC's red dot peephole washer thing but I will have a delrin lathed..It really helps a lot if your line of sight is centered..Best regards..

Oh I forgot those are five shot groups for the TWENTY FOUR HUNDRED KT btw and benchrested too..

crossliner

You know gents the TWENTY FOUR HUNDRED KT w/ the twenty four inch barrel is supposed to be my seventeen year old son's I actually  named it after him but he is more interested in bowling and tennis..He is a very decent shooter though his technique is unorthodox and clumsy if you observe him and yet he keeps on hitting the targets. Best regards.

quickster47 †

Great looking two-some.  Same as your other works.  :)

I have a 24" barrel on my 'Coon Getter' gun and didn't realize how long it looked till I saw your pictures.  :-*

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

arkmaker †

Sweet! I sure wish I had the room for longer distance shooting! Soon, I hope I will.

I had the original Transformer set up with a 24" barrel for a short time. As someone  had pointed out to me then, "If you miss, don't worry, just reach out a little and knock them on the head with the end of the barrel!"  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

crossliner

Thank you gents..Mr. Q the items are now in TN I checked it  :)

These are very accurate guns if you do your thing yes sir. Actually I think I would have done better  ??? if my front cushion was a sandbag the foam pillow is not the best for this kind of thing obviously lol!..One of my friends is making me 2 sand-filled bags right now  :).. You know I am going to use the 2400kt against my buds' PCPs when they go field target come June and no I am not going to feel undergunned. Gonna show them what Crosmans are all about  :-*.It's still GUNBAN 2013 in the Phils. for the May elections ( a circus imho lol! ) even airsoft guns are prohibited..Best regards.

breakfastchef

Crossliner, are you using Crosman barrels or LW barrels on your guns? If Crosman barrels, you won the lottery. Very accurate shooting!
Larry

twigboy

Quotered dot peephole washer

May I ask what this refers please?  I couldn't find anything with search.  Thanks.

ped

nice shooters and good shooting senor
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

WyoMan

Thats some nice shooting crossliner  :-* very nice guns too.....hope you get your keyboard fixed maybe it needs some work on the valve  ???  :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Tater

Quote from: twigboy on April 28, 2013, 05:25:46 PM
May I ask what this refers please?  I couldn't find anything with search.  Thanks.

I was going to post the same thing about the red dot peeper washer.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

quickster47 †

Quote from: Tater on April 28, 2013, 06:59:57 PM
I was going to post the same thing about the red dot peeper washer.

I think it was breakfastchef or perhaps someone else who posted it originally.  But what happens is that you take a large fender washer or something like that and attach it to the red dot so that when you pick up the gun and look through the sight your field of vision is limited by the hole in the washer and you supposedly can more quickly find the red dot and zero in on your target.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus