What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

KevinP

Quote from: BigErn on May 08, 2013, 07:20:49 PM
Interesting Kevin, how does it work?

;D very well !!! ... sorry just had to say ... micro switch activated by the trigger, counter is
self contained ( batteries inside ) and has a reset button ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

No way that a simple, analog impulse counter should be $80  :D  more like $12 I'm guessing based on my old panel display tinkering days. A lil look around the web oughta find one and maybe with a wristwatch type battery inside?
Brian

BigErn

Quote from: KevinP on May 08, 2013, 07:25:00 PM

;D very well !!! ... sorry just had to say ... micro switch activated by the trigger, counter is
self contained ( batteries inside ) and has a reset button ...

Aha!! Bedline that thing  ;D ;D

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on May 08, 2013, 07:35:45 PM
No way that a simple, analog impulse counter should be $80  :D  more like $12 I'm guessing based on my old panel display tinkering days. A lil look around the web oughta find one and maybe with a wristwatch type battery inside?

??? Believe me I have been looking .... this one was like $ 13.00 from china // slow boat //
I have found smaller = equals more $$ ... it would be so cool cool if you prove me wrong .... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

That's cool as all git go! I want one! I want one!!! Are you going to show us how to do it or sell me one?? Either way, I want one of those bad boys. That would be the bomb for Co2 & single shot PCP shooters.

Awesome job!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  I'm all thumbs.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BDS

we gotta find the miniature version of an LCD counter for Kevin, for about... $20  :-*
Brian

BigErn

bgmcgee

Not really any airgun work but I'm finishing up another trap, this one's for Brent's sons birthday.  I decided to paint this one black with the brass looking hardware thinking it's gonna look pretty cool. Also scroll sawed some letters out of oak to put his name on it. The letters are tung oiled.  I'll let Brent add more if he wants to.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Bazmati2020

Took apart and dremel polished trigger and sear, twice today making a toal of 3 times now and I'm getting used to it.

Still not really happy with grittiness, I used some milk bottle shims but I think not sloppy enough, so I've eaten a tube of Pringles just for the lid  :-[

And I guess I'll be stripping her down again tomorrow

BigErn

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on May 08, 2013, 10:31:15 PM
Took apart and dremel polished trigger and sear, twice today making a toal of 3 times now and I'm getting used to it.

Still not really happy with grittiness, I used some milk bottle shims but I think not sloppy enough, so I've eaten a tube of Pringles just for the lid  :-[

And I guess I'll be stripping her down again tomorrow

;D ;D

KevinP

Quote from: arkmaker on May 08, 2013, 08:22:24 PM
That's cool as all git go! I want one! I want one!!! Are you going to show us how to do it or sell me one?? Either way, I want one of those bad boys. That would be the bomb for Co2 & single shot PCP shooters.

Awesome job!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  I'm all thumbs.

Thanks ark, but no big deal ... just have to pay attention as to where you drill the
hole for the screw for  micro switch hole...
when I get the final version done I will post the pic. stuff ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

Cwlongshot

I installed the BLING I received in the mail today for my friend GDM620!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

CW

BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BigErn

This morning I put on a brass barrel band, 760 front sight, long probe bolt, and a brass bolt handle on my 1322  :)

BigErn

Quote from: Cwlongshot on May 08, 2013, 10:51:01 PM
I installed the BLING I received in the mail today for my friend GDM620!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

CW

Very nice!! I got one of those bolt handles from him too, they are sweeet! Now I want an end plug like that  :)