What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 31, 2013, 08:42:18 PM
Ed, you need to shoot more. That looks like spider webs inside your barrel.LOL ;D

x2   ;D ;D ;D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

bgmcgee

Man if those are spider webs in that first pic I wouldn't want to meet that spider. ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Davio

Quote from: bgmcgee on August 31, 2013, 10:04:27 PM
Man if those are spider webs in that first pic I wouldn't want to meet that spider. ;D

Naw!  That's belly button lint.  And you wouldn't want to meet that navel, either.   ;D ;D ;D
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

KevinP

Quote from: Davio on September 01, 2013, 01:46:42 AM
Naw!  That's belly button lint.  And you wouldn't want to meet that navel, either.   ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D :D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

;D ;D ;D ;D

WyoMan

Now we know how Ed polished the leade  :o :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

arkmaker †

Ground a groove in a hammer and mounted a rear screw long steel breech to my not so stock anymore 2240. Also, mounted a 10" .22 barrel, Archer rear site, mellon pa and blue fork trigger frame. Was going to wait until I had the cash for the other BF stuff, but, well you know how it is  ;)

Still needs the BF Breech & front site, some valve work, a good rear site, an LDC and just maybe this puppy is wanting a BF wire stock?
Well, when I finally get it finished, BF will have my wallet!!

Edit: added not so good pics
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 31, 2013, 08:42:18 PM
Ed, you need to shoot more. That looks like spider webs inside your barrel.LOL ;D
you are funny!
i just cleaned up the chatter marks on the lead and did a little polishing. there is a pellet stuck in the other end.
when i find a use for the barrel it will be cleaned of the spider webs ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

bgmcgee

Quote from: arkmaker on September 01, 2013, 03:12:27 AM
Ground a groove in a hammer and mounted a rear screw long steel breech to my not so stock anymore 2240. Also, mounted a 10" .22 barrel, Archer rear site, mellon pa and blue fork trigger frame. Was going to wait until I had the cash for the other BF stuff, but, well you know how it is  ;)

Still needs the BF Breech & front site, some valve work, a good rear site, an LDC and just maybe this puppy is wanting a BF wire stock?
Well, when I finally get it finished, BF will have my wallet!!

Edit: added not so good pics
Rich
Looks like the start of a real nice shooter there Rich.  Greg will be happy with ya too. ;D

arkmaker †

99.9% of the time I shoot my guns off hand before bench resting them. Just me. I just took 12 sots. 4 of them as site in and 8 towards the bull. With the rear site adjusted all the way down and aiming at the red bull, this is what I ended up with. Look like a couple of clicks to the right on the rear site and the front pin needs to come up a bit. I did not adjust the front pin as I have it set for another gun. I will eventually make a new LDC for this one though.

This is not to awful bad shooting for me offhand @ 5M (4 of them in a ragged hole). There were no flyers, This was all me and my post 4 cups of java shooting  ;D

Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum .22's and loaded one after the other. No time waited in between shots except to load and target acquisition. I transferred the target onto another sheet hoping the holes would show better, but maybe should have left it alone and took a pic right on the duct seal. Live and learn. On to the honey do list now  ;)
Rich

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

bgmcgee

yep looks like a good shooter to me. :-*

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

arkmaker †

If I get a chance, I am going to bench it tomorrow and see what the accuracy really is. Looking at that breech picture, I see that that was one of the parts that I used the blue wonder on. That stuff works great on some steel and not so good on others. This breech must be one of the others  ;D  No worries as it functions well.

BDS

I like that BC shoot n' see avatar Rich
Brian

bgmcgee

Sometimes it's better to work good than to look good. :-*
I tore apart the 2100 that I scored awhile back for free. I never took is all the way down before just cleaned and lubed it. This time I tore it down completely. The valve had been worked on before as someone used silicone to seal it. The orings were nicked and looked like viton so I had some buna orings to replace them with.  I got it all cleaned up, new orings and seems to be good. What a p.i.t.a. getting that thing back together.