What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

cherokeesteve

Camo'd out the Hatsan 25 Supercharger
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

targettgii

Very cool those tree rats will never see you coming. :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

bgmcgee

Looks good Steve.  I like the camp on that pistol than the black for sure. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

AS13

Been trying different x-probe bolts on my 2240 to find one that seats the pellet just beyond the port. Problem is aligning the barrel and breech hole every time to replace the breech on the tube. My original plan was to drill and tap the plastic breech for a set screw. The problem with that was if I needed to return the gun for repairs, they might reject it due to mods.  So I looked in my parts drawer and found some sheets of steel shim stock. I took the thinnest one (.025) cut a small piece and put it on the upper portion of the barrel. I inserted the barrel into the breech and it held it tight enough to keep the barrel hole aligned with the breech hole. Simple fix :-*
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

bgmcgee

Cool idea. If you still want to still and tap it and tbhen find out you happen to need to send it back I'll give you another plastic breech.

Trophyhunter49

Just finished restoring an old Daisy 880. The recievicer was black,but look at it now!1 :) :) Been working on my polishing skills. I didn't know I could see myself in it till I down loaded the pic to my computer. LOL :D :D ;D ;D ;D

bgmcgee

Now that's what I call shiny.  Nice work. :-*

WyoMan

Nice work Trophy  :-* good portrait too  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

Great polish job there. I noticed the reflection immediately (that means you did good).   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

Thanks Guys. If I had known I was showing up in it I would have been  dressed up .  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1377x

working on a ldc was almost done when a problem happened >:(
now i have to start over
closed mouths dont get fed

Bazmati2020

Did just a little Dremeling of the sear and trigger in my new 1322.  Usual seams removed, a little polish oil on pins.  Feels smoother, didn't do anything else as all is night and tight.

I also refitted and polished my 2300 trigger (couldn't help myself) and removed the .22 case I had on trigger spring.  It's actually improved it.

For the 1322 the spring seems to heavy to me and I was wondering does anyone know what size to buy to replace (on ebay as it will hopefully translate to a supplier here in the UK)

Thanks  :-*

Fluke but just did a search and found this http://bit.ly/164SAyZ #ebayipad looks ok (shims useful too) what do you guys think?

daxvlx47

Over past couple days: added Chavka barrel band with 11 inch barrel on my 1377, reworked stock trigger and sear, added RB pump grip and painted it with grips a krylon Oregeno green-NICE color....Grips still drying.  More ahead.   BE Coooool, Dave

HappyHunter

Quote from: 1377x on September 06, 2013, 02:47:37 PM
working on a ldc was almost done when a problem happened >:(
now i have to start over
Damn...don't ya just HATE when that happens?!?! :-X

Always seems to happen to me too when I'm almost done, never when I'm just starting out >:(
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!