What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

cherokeesteve

Thanks, very pleased with how it came out looks wise. Just hope the scope mounts stay put.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

KevinP

Now that looks like a nice looker ...   :-*  more pic ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

targettgii

I finally got my 1750 hpa project together.I won't be able to shoot it till I get a pump or a regulater set up for a tank of nitrogen that I have same price for both almost hopefully soon.I did have to releive the valve some for the 4-48 screw in the breech.

It has a dc tube
2300 hammer
crosman steel breech
disco valve
1701 grip frame
LW 177 barrel
wgrs54 rearsight
760 fiber optic front sight
Painted 1701 grips
also an extended probe by Carl
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Bill L.

Very nice,I like it. I used the same sights on my 2550 :-*.
I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

Crosshairs

Looking very fine I like that rear sight great job. I can't wait to see her numbers.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

cut some screws down to use in my prototype barrel band it came in handy. have to inlet the stock for it. tapper the marauder trigger group so i could mount the challenger trigger gaurd
closed mouths dont get fed

cherokeesteve

Thanks. Found a nice case at Bass Pro Shop (for a dissassembled shotgun) that fits two of these pistols perfectly, even with the optics on.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

WyoMan

Nice clean looking build Tom  :-* that's beautiful!

Ed, how's your testing going  ???
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

Quote from: WyoMan on October 09, 2013, 06:04:00 AM
Nice clean looking build Tom  :-* that's beautiful!

Ed, how's your testing going  ???
its been cold and rainy have not had a chance to do any yet. the only thing i got to do is dispatch a nutter. i see why the lw barrels are liked so much
i think its supposed to be in the 60's and clear today hope to get something done. cant tear my 1377 apart until i get a "baseline"

WyoMan

I put a LW barrel on one of my 13xx's and it can shoot a really good group every time if I don't mess up
I can shoot a really good group every now and then with the crosman barrels but not every time get some fliers and some 1/2" off
the diffrence I notice is the bore is tighter, the choke obviously, and the rifling is deeper....machining is smoother too but that can be worked out of the crosman barrels
Hope you get some good weather  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

ped

just fitted a full length "barrel cover" to my as2250 as of yet i haven't tested it for clipping as i've tried a different internal barrel support but it has reduced its bark considerably
top is my .25 this one is .22 once i'm happy i'll cover it with shrink tube
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

i have a 12" .177 barrel thats basically new never got to do anything to it other than paint it. it doesnt look anything like the lw. i need to do something with it looks like i have to build a gun around a barrel ;).
with the lw barrel even with the bent skirts its still hitting where it is supposed to
looks good today gotta get some trigger time in

looking good! cant wait to see it covered ped!

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

woody67

Here's a preview. I should be finished tonight!!! I'm pretty excited about it, because I've been planning this build and doing a ton of work for the past few months. In the end it's really nothing special, but it was fun to plan and execute. I'll post about it later when everything finalized...