Who makes those awesome huge bolt handles?

Started by BigErn, November 09, 2012, 12:42:26 PM

BigErn

Was wondering where do you guys get those bolts with the oversized handles from, I really like them  :-*.

crossliner

BigErn

1377x

which ones are you talking about?
they come from several different places what style are you looking for?
closed mouths dont get fed

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on November 09, 2012, 04:25:11 PM
which ones are you talking about?
they come from several different places what style are you looking for?

The ones with the big cylinder type handle on them. I think crossliner has some and some others, I'll look for a pic.

BigErn

Like these. I know he had these made by someone where he lives.

1377x

im sure if crosshairs is still making bolts he can sort you out i get this one from him

he made the end caps too just tell him what you want and he'll do what he can.i seem to remember he said he was going to fire the lathe back up soon

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on November 09, 2012, 07:02:20 PM
im sure if crosshairs is still making bolts he can sort you out i get this one from him

he made the end caps too just tell him what you want and he'll do what he can.i seem to remember he said he was going to fire the lathe back up soon

Thanks Ed! Yea those are the ones. I didn't know Mike made those, wonder if he's still makin them  ???. They are sweet  :-* :-* Blingfather fire up that lathe!!

1377x

you will like the jumbo stubbys
they actually have 2 benefits
1-the heavy handle keeps it from jumping like some do
2-the short stem reduced leverage that can cause the bolt handle to bend and makes sliding the bolt back easy again because of less leverage
shoot him a pm he might have somwthing available or he can/might tell you when he is firing the lathe bavk up and his prices are very reasonable

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on November 09, 2012, 07:32:35 PM
you will like the jumbo stubbys
they actually have 2 benefits
1-the heavy handle keeps it from jumping like some do
2-the short stem reduced leverage that can cause the bolt handle to bend and makes sliding the bolt back easy again because of less leverage
shoot him a pm he might have somwthing available or he can/might tell you when he is firing the lathe bavk up and his prices are very reasonable

Cool Ed thanks again!

Crosshairs

Big E let me know what you need. Things still a bit slow gas lines miles long i have a half of a tank and im not going any place i dont need to, so the post office if out for now but i still can make something for you. PM me.
                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BigErn

Quote from: Crosshairs on November 10, 2012, 01:35:23 PM
Big E let me know what you need. Things still a bit slow gas lines miles long i have a half of a tank and im not going any place i dont need to, so the post office if out for now but i still can make something for you. PM me.
                                   Mike

PM sent Mike  :-*

0351_Vet

@Big Ern

What the heck is that thing sticking out forward of the bolt on the middle pistol?

Do tell............ ??? ??? ???
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PC77

BigErn