2300 Pistol Holiday Raffle to Benefit the CAPOF - We Have A Winner!

Started by arkmaker †, November 19, 2012, 08:09:03 PM

arkmaker †

Hello All,

I am doing a raffle and all proceeds will go to fund the CAPOF's server fees. It ain't free, so this is my part. Since there is enough interest, I will proceed. Each entry will cost you $10. US.
Deadline for entries is Saturday, November 24th at 12 noon Eastern time

I just finished (well almost) a 2300 build from leftovers. The only things new are the sites and grip frame. She hits hard, but I have not shot over the chrony yet, but I will and publish the results.

Main Drawing Prize

"Junk Drawer Dog" 2300 Build
- 10" barrel from a 1377 with a brand new 6.5" Stage 5 TKO LDC
- Mellon Power Adjuster with a 2300 hammer spring (Power Adjuster to be blackened)
- Ferris Customs Wood Grips (still need tung oil, but I wanted to show them)
- Crosman Long Steel Breech with Long bolt probe and Mellon Handle
- LPA Rear Site with Disco Front Site (front site is held with locktite only but I may change that to hold with a screw)
- A VERY SWEET Brand New 1701P 2-stage Trigger Frame (did I say Sweet?).

All tucked in a White Leather Case with a nice soft furry substance on the inside and shipped to your door (sorry, but this has to be a U.S. only on account of shipping).

Runner Up Prize:

"Nothing Fancy" 2240 Build
See Here: http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,9339.msg107235.html#msg107235

Here is who is entered. I will update the list as they come in;

Tickets       UserName

1               KevinP 1st Place 2300S "Junk Drawer Dog"
   1               Cheewee
   2               Bgmcgee
   2               YSYEO
   1               Fronzdan
   1               Tinker
   1               Breakfastchef
   1               Mudduck48
   1               0351_Vet
   1               DJammer
   1               Big Ern
   1               7624452
   1               Bill L.
   2               Crosshairs
   1               Tater
   2               Davio
   2               Noah
   2               Chongman
   1               DaveC
   1               niclaw
   1               quickster47
   2               farrlarr
   1               eric
   1               droid
   1               pc77   Runner Up "Nothing Fancy" 2240
   1               JEBert
   2               dptrucker32chip

Will add as they come in.......Please let me know if your name does not show up!
Thanks,
Rich

And here she is with the Grippy Grips.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

0351_Vet

Heck yes I'm interested. But I'm limited to one ticket, due to medical expenses  :D
(Everyone here should be interested). :-* :-*
Can we use Paypal for the $10?
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BDS

Brian

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

breakfastchef

Larry

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Brutuz just posted that the donations are ALREADY over the top... Goal Met!

Are we still raffling?
Brian

chongman

Well.... of course count me in for a ticket, it does come with the stand right?  :D ;D ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Brutuz

Great to contribute this way Rich  :-*

Quote from: BDS on November 19, 2012, 09:39:39 PM
Brutuz just posted that the donations are ALREADY over the top... Goal Met!

Are we still raffling?

If this works the donation will be posted in the donation-topic and used for the second invoice I expect May 2013 for hosting fees last six months 2013  :)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

arkmaker †

Wow! and there I was worried that there would not be enough people to respond.....

We have enough for me to go ahead  :-*  I want to leave it open for a little bit yet because people come in and out. How does it sound if I leave it open until Saturday 11/24/12 at noon. I will lock the thread at that point and make a list of names, drop them in a hat and have a drawing. Mike (Crosshairs) did a video drawing and I thought that was pretty fair and open, so I would like to duplicate how he did it. My lovely daughter is leaving for Washington DC Wednesday and I do not think she will be back until Sunday night, but I would like to have her draw the name, so it might not be until Monday or Tuesday night before I can do it. Truth is, I will need her help for the video anyway. Last time I tried.....well long story, so I save it.

That gives me time to blacken the PA and finish the grips and oh what the heck, I'll repaint the LDC too.

How does that sound to everyone?

Also, PayPal "Gift" would be best as I am going to do the same (PayPal Gift) straight out to the CAPOF. If you want t start paying my PP is Arkmaker at Bellsouth dot Net   Snail mail of a 10 dollar bill or any other payment is fine also. Just PM me for my address. No problems! (Please add your SCREEN Name to the PP note section)

Thanks everyone, this should be fun, I only wish I had one for everyone!!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

A most worthy and noble cause and you can count me in for this one.  Heck, I think I will even win just for the heck of it.  ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

dptrucker32chip

count me in !!!                                        x2                                                              arkmaker pm  me ! Thanks
Dave