1377 @ Amazon = $39.99

Started by breakfastchef, January 01, 2013, 04:32:45 AM

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

BDS

Quote from: Fronzdan on January 02, 2013, 06:40:35 PM
No it's still 39.99. It's the American Classic with the brown grips. Go get one!

+1... the brown handle gun still avaialble
Brian

Fronzdan

I bedliner painted all my brown grips...they look better than the black ones.  If I didn't JUST get the backpacker for Christmas I'd get one of these.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Fronzdan on January 02, 2013, 09:16:36 PM
I bedliner painted all my brown grips...they look better than the black ones.  If I didn't JUST get the backpacker for Christmas I'd get one of these.
For the price you should anyway ;)

chongman

So, seeing as we have quite a few members who have jumped on the 1377 I think we should call it the Amazon3999  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

airguns100

Quote from: Fronzdan on January 02, 2013, 06:40:35 PM
No it's still 39.99. It's the American Classic with the brown grips. Go get one!

every time i click that link, it takes me to the 1377 for 60 bucks?  Maybe because i'm in Canada ???

edit.  i found it. I just realized, it's not worth it for me, i'm in Canada. I will have to pay for customs fee, canadian taxes, and shipping too, dont forget.  >:(  ;D
The OG gangster of the "bling"

BDS

Can you fellas just go to a store and buy a 1377 in Canada or, are there some set of laws, rituals and paperwork to manage?

Brian

mudduck48

They must have run out of them. Now $53.89
http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-American-Classic-Variable-Action/dp/B0018LB9A0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357251112&sr=8-1&keywords=1377
Down at the bottom it still shows them at $39.99 but, click on that it goes here and tells you, Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0018LB9A0/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

Just checked it out and they may have got some in ?? ???

chongman

Mine shipped today, est. delivery is Monday  :)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

WyoMan

Quote from: chongman on January 04, 2013, 03:08:41 AM
Mine shipped today, est. delivery is Monday  :)
Excellent  :-* I've got your back CM, drop scheduled for next Wed  :) :)
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Trophyhunter49

Great mine will be here on Friday (11th) Whaooo :D

airguns100

Quote from: BDS on January 03, 2013, 11:08:15 PM
Can you fellas just go to a store and buy a 1377 in Canada or, are there some set of laws, rituals and paperwork to manage?

-Any air gun shooting 500 F.P.S or under only requires a piece of photo I.D and you must be at least 18 years of age to purchase.

-Any air gun shooting above 500 F.P.S is treated as a regular firearm. A P.A.L licence --Possession And Acquisition for firearms-- will be required to purchase.
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Tater

My Crosman 3999 be arriving on Tuesday the 8th.   :)
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs