ordered two this aft looking forward to trying them
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

BDS

Nice work Chongman and thx for posting so many good pics  :-*
Brian

chongman

Thank you Brian  :)

Once I get the trigger polishing completed I'll post another picture.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

Quote from: chongman on January 21, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
Thank you Brian  :)

Once I get the trigger polishing completed I'll post another picture.

If it's gonna be polished like I think you will polish it... be sure to use a sun-filter on that camera!  :D ;D
Brian

onebaddj

Chongman thanks for the offer! I got washers here ready to roll that i used in 2 other builds. Just waiting on my trigger now!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

I just had to order one of these out of curiosity.  I liked the pin so much that I ordered the spring kit so I could get a couple more pins.  I think the trigger is worth the money, but I wish they would include two pins.  The photos compare it to a stock trigger.  The 1911 trigger is 1/8inch and the stock trigger is built up to 3/16inch in the front.  The rear part of the stock trigger is the same width as the 1911.
Stranded in California.

I notice that when my safety is on the trigger is pushed into the frame.  This would preclude installing the adjustment screw unless I filed down the trigger a bit.  I'm going to wait until I get my pins and see how it feels installed.
Stranded in California.

Here is a comparison of the stock trigger and the 1911 at the point the trigger hits the sear.
Stranded in California.

breakfastchef

Quote from: 7624452 on January 25, 2013, 01:25:42 AM
I notice that when my safety is on the trigger is pushed into the frame.  This would preclude installing the adjustment screw unless I filed down the trigger a bit.  I'm going to wait until I get my pins and see how it feels installed.

File a small depression in the trigger under the safety. That should provide enough room for set screw adjustment.
Larry

chongman

Excellent comparison pictures. Thanks for posting them.

I did like Larry, filled down the flat portion where the safety pin engages. I took off about .010" then got sidetracked polishing  ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

ajhuff

Thanks guys. Looks so good I bought one with nothing to put it in yet!  :D

-AJ

Tater

Quote from: chongman on January 25, 2013, 03:09:50 AM
Excellent comparison pictures. Thanks for posting them.

I did like Larry, filled down the flat portion where the safety pin engages. I took off about .010" then got sidetracked polishing  ;D

Yes, thanks for the close up pics.   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

bluefork

I got one of these little babies in the mail the other day. I installed it like the instructions said. I polished the contact points as well as the front of the trigger. It has a pretty nice feel to it. I like it in my new 13xx.
www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com

I got the other pin – feels good, may need a lighter spring, can't tell until I mount it on a gun.
Now, who's going to make a trigger shoe for this?
Stranded in California.