1911 Style Triggers for 13xx/22xx - Hold On Tight

Started by breakfastchef, January 15, 2013, 04:51:04 AM

onebaddj

HEY! Is the brass adjuster supposed to be on the post like in your pic or does the brass part go up inside the trigger houseing and contact the sear? I have the brass part up cause thats the way it came from the custom shop. Had to do alot of fine tuning on it last week so it did not rub inside the frame. If its supposed to be brass adjuster down that would explain why it was so tight. Lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

ped

they sit on the post mate (as in pic)or all the ones i've seen do
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Quote from: onebaddj on January 28, 2013, 05:07:12 PM
HEY! Is the brass adjuster supposed to be on the post like in your pic or does the brass part go up inside the trigger houseing and contact the sear? I have the brass part up cause thats the way it came from the custom shop. Had to do alot of fine tuning on it last week so it did not rub inside the frame. If its supposed to be brass adjuster down that would explain why it was so tight. Lol
This is the way it came fron the custom shop.  The red piece is the top part of a nylon wall anchor.
Stranded in California.

onebaddj

Im gunna have to flip mine around to see if it changes anything. Right now my spring sits on the post and my brass part is upinside. It fits nicely and the triggers smooth and i can set it as lite as it gos and still cock the gun where as before is i backed it all the way off it the gun would not cock.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.