1911 Style Triggers for 13xx/22xx - Hold On Tight

Started by breakfastchef, January 15, 2013, 04:51:04 AM

chongman

Cool, get them triggers! I like it so much I want another one but I'll wait till all you guys score. I don't want to be greedy....yea right ;D

dj- I only had to add a .020" shim to the trigger on mine. I have some very nice shim washers if you want a few.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

WyoMan

QuoteWith the brass adjuster and spring from the Crosman Custom shop the trigger pull is very light. In my 2300KT I use it turned all the way down. When I tested with the TKO 1911 trigger I ended up about three turns up to get the same pull.
:-* Excellent! lots of folks have light triggers....but a good trigger that light and safe, not as easy where the sear spring cranked up to slam the engagement  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

chongman

Early on I said that this trigger was 1/4" wide, I thought it was by looking at pictures on a website.

My apologies to the forum if I mislead you. I said that without having one. Everything from there on is first hand, with the trigger right in front of me.

All my pictures are real. They are taken with a $120.00 Olympus digital camera. I do not own or use any fancy/magic software that will allow me to create fake pictures.

I enjoy the company of every member of this forum, with exceptions. Everyone was somebody they don't like. There's probably someone that doesn't like me. That's ok, I'm a man and can except that.

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

KevinP

:) I pulled the trigger on the trigger this am ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Quote from: chongman on January 19, 2013, 05:24:06 PM
Cool, get them triggers! I like it so much I want another one but I'll wait till all you guys score. I don't want to be greedy....yea right ;D

dj- I only had to add a .020" shim to the trigger on mine. I have some very nice shim washers if you want a few.
After seeing yours i went and ordered another one and didn't even get the first one yet.
                                                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

WyoMan

Quote from: Crosshairs on January 19, 2013, 11:40:16 PM
After seeing yours i went and ordered another one and didn't even get the first one yet.
                                                      Mike
;D ;D ;D
Wyo

Crosshairs

Quote from: WyoMan on January 20, 2013, 12:07:13 AM
;D ;D ;D
I talked to soon it came in the mail today very cool trigger.
                                    Mike

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

ped

just got confirmation that they'll ship to the uk so i'm going to get a pair of these bad boys
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

blake.l

BigErn

I ordered one too, gonna paint mine gold! These look really cool  8) 8)

QB78Guy

I ordered one and Mike sent it out FAST, I had it in hand in 3 days. It does come with machining marks but nothing some 220 sand paper, steel wool and mag wheel polish wont take care of easily.

I added the trigger engagement set screw then cleaned and lubed everything. With the first pull of the trigger it was MILES better then the stock trigger (with a shoe), it had no slop or creep and with some adjustments it has a VERY short and crisp pull.

I did some shooting in my basement with it (40 or so pellets) and I'm very happy with the trigger, it is much better then the stock trigger with a trigger job. I can't wait for spring time so I can really test the accuracy improvements.

The trigger looks much better in person, my camera and the light seems to magnify blemishes X100

WyoMan

Wyo

TLEVTA

Noob (with a PC77) question:

If I ordered one of these triggers, would I want/need the TKO delrin spring guide kit along with it? I kinda like that as well.

Crosshairs