You guys are a bad influence...

Started by Steve-in-Kville, January 20, 2013, 05:32:49 PM

Steve-in-Kville

I've just started filling my cart over at Pyramyd.... for the third time in two weeks! Got my 2240 and 1377 from them this past week, placed another order last night for more CO2's, some pellets, two BSA scopes, etc. Now I am looking at a CO2/PCP rifle plus goodies for the pistols I already have.

Plus I sent money to RB for new furniture for the 1377, bought some intermounts on ebay and I'm looking at custom breeches for the pistols. Add to that I want to re-seal the 2260 today and mount optics later this week.

Where's the fine line between addictions and passions? It looks to be a blur to me.
Crosman 2260, 2240 & 1377
Beeman R9
Walther CP99
Benji 392

YSYEO

breakfastchef

Quote from: Steve-in-Kville on January 20, 2013, 05:32:49 PM
Where's the fine line between addictions and passions? It looks to be a blur to me.

You passed that two weeks ago. You mever really see the line, though.

OT: What is Kville? Kintnersville, PA?
Larry

DaveB50

Hobbies are like crack, the more you get, the more you want. I just got back into airgunning. I had a Crosman and Marksman break barrell for thirty years, mostly sitting the closet. Since getting them back out I just bought a Trail NP rifle, a 2240 and ordered a CCS 2400kt.  :o plus upgrades, a pellet trap, pellets, scope, oil, boresnake, etc, etc..... I owned a boat once and said it was a hole in the water I poured money into. Now the hole is in the breech.  :-*
Dave
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

mudduck48

Yep! Right on! And you are just getting started.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

droid

Yes I blame all you guys too  ;D

I was sitting all peaceful here in the UK till all you modders infected me.

I suspect there is a secret plot to get all my lovely UK money over there in the States ;D

(An you have done quite a good job too)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

WyoMan

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2013, 09:21:56 AM
Yes I blame all you guys too  ;D

I was sitting all peaceful here in the UK till all you modders infected me.

I suspect there is a secret plot to get all my lovely UK money over there in the States ;D

(An you have done quite a good job too)
;D ;D ;D
I send half of mine over there to GMAC but before they get there someone pushes a button to make them smaller  :o
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

droid

Quote from: WyoMan on January 23, 2013, 05:24:40 PM
;D ;D ;D
I send half of mine over there to GMAC but before they get there someone pushes a button to make them smaller  :o

;D ;D

It sounds cheaper when they are smaller though  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Quote from: DaveB50 on January 23, 2013, 03:00:05 AM
Hobbies are like crack, the more you get, the more you want. I just got back into airgunning. I had a Crosman and Marksman break barrell for thirty years, mostly sitting the closet. Since getting them back out I just bought a Trail NP rifle, a 2240 and ordered a CCS 2400kt.  :o plus upgrades, a pellet trap, pellets, scope, oil, boresnake, etc, etc..... I owned a boat once and said it was a hole in the water I poured money into. Now the hole is in the breech.  :-*
Dave

Ya but... boats really are a sink-hole, at least you can shoot your AGs nite or day, inside or out, etc etc?

As somoene really very smart said... "I don't own a boat, I just know people who do" words to live by.
Brian

brz-ryder †

Let`s see should i eat or get that cool mod for my gun oh well PB&J again new mod coming LOL :)
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

droid

Quote from: brz-ryder on January 23, 2013, 11:29:31 PM
Let`s see should i eat or get that cool mod for my gun oh well P&J again new mod coming LOL :)

Now that's the spirit  :-*
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Steve-in-Kville

Well guys, I re-sealed the 2260 this past weekend (it sat in a closet for nearly 5 years) and the boys are thrilled! Then I whipped out a pair of intermounts and a BSA reddot. Now they are pumped!!

Just sent bucks off for a breech for the 1733 and Congman is making me a bolt handle to go with it. Not sure what will happen from here...
Crosman 2260, 2240 & 1377
Beeman R9
Walther CP99
Benji 392

chongman

Quote from: brz-ryder on January 23, 2013, 11:29:31 PM
Let`s see should i eat or get that cool mod for my gun oh well PB&J again new mod coming LOL :)

;D When it gets near the end of the month I switch to Ramen Noodles and buy one more part!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

KevinP

Quote from: chongman on January 24, 2013, 02:35:45 AM
;D When it gets near the end of the month I switch to Ramen Noodles and buy one more part!

;D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Iagent

That reminds me.  I need to go there and get two 2240s, and a 13xx. 
Shoot safely. Have fun.