Cool free Crosman trigger mod

Started by BigErn, January 23, 2013, 04:24:15 PM

Tater

Ern: I love how that looks and was thinking of trying it, but my trigger doesn't seem to stick out far enough to see the holes at the location you have them. Are there other mods done to your trigger or some tip I don't know about? So far I've only polished contact points, put in a lighter spring and .22 shell for a guide.   ???
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BigErn

Quote from: Tater on January 28, 2013, 08:50:17 PM
Ern: I love how that looks and was thinking of trying it, but my trigger doesn't seem to stick out far enough to see the holes at the location you have them. Are there other mods done to your trigger or some tip I don't know about? So far I've only polished contact points, put in a lighter spring and .22 shell for a guide.   ???

Tater it's the stock trigger. You should have the same one on your gun. You can't see all of the holes because you are right, it doesn't stick out much but it's enough to see them. I started the holes with a 1/16" drill bit and worked my way up.

Here is what it looks like polished and on the grip frame.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

Quote from: BigErn on January 29, 2013, 05:18:45 PM
Tater it's the stock trigger. You should have the same one on your gun. You can't see all of the holes because you are right, it doesn't stick out much but it's enough to see them. I started the holes with a 1/16" drill bit and worked my way up.

Here is what it looks like polished and on the grip frame.

Thanks Ern. I just double checked mine and it is pretty close to yours. The trigger just sticks out a very small amount less but I guess the holes would still show. I do want to try this mod.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BigErn

Quote from: Tater on January 29, 2013, 06:26:31 PM
Thanks Ern. I just double checked mine and it is pretty close to yours. The trigger just sticks out a very small amount less but I guess the holes would still show. I do want to try this mod.

Go for it! When the safety is on, the trigger sticks out all the way so you can see it more.

tipper1

like the grinding job you did on it,sure you didn't buy that  ;D    (joking)

Crosshairs

I like the 2nd one better maybe one more small hole at the top would set this beauty off Ern none the less great job.

Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

airguns100

nice touch with the trigger.  I like when people personalize there guns like that. Makes it truly yours 8)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

chongman

The varied hole sizes looks really looks high tech IMHO  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BigErn

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 02, 2013, 05:25:17 AM
I like the 2nd one better maybe one more small hole at the top would set this beauty off Ern none the less great job.

Mike

Thanks again guys! One more small hole it will be  :-*

Crosshairs

Quote from: BigErn on February 02, 2013, 02:35:01 PM
Thanks again guys! One more small hole it will be  :-*
Be careful Ern i don't you mad at me if you mess it up.  ;D
                             Mike

quickster47 †

That new design looks real nice BigErn.  I like the progressive hole design.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

BigErn

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 02, 2013, 02:43:11 PM
Be careful Ern i don't you mad at me if you mess it up.  ;D
                             Mike

Too late Mike!  ;D ;D  I  @$*!#@ it up already!

Crosshairs

BigErn

I made the last hole too low  >:(  I shouldn't have been doing airgun stuff so early in the morning lol...  I'll try again later.