Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Nice score, but some pictures would be good. ;)
Just received my ultimate .22 38T. A very early model with machined brass valve body along with the steel cylinder and all metal adjustable rear sight. Aside from grips and seals this is and all metal gun.
First thing I noticed was the lock down screw for the charging screw collar is on the opposite side to all others I've seen including my contemporary 38C.

It came with the original box. Box is in very good shape for its age.

It had a set of custom grips installed but has the original grips in the box. The original grips show no noticeable wear.

Apparently no one has handled this gun in a great many years. It still has a copper finished bottle cap style CO2 capsule in the grip. The finish looks to be original with very light handling wear. 

Haven't opened it up yet but I suspect this may be the adjustable trigger pull version.

I think I can now stop obsessing over the 38T/C revolvers. I seem to have a very complete representative collection of these fine old CO2 revolvers.

I got a fair deal on this one, once resealed it should be worth as much as twice what I have in it.
Crosman air pistol - General discussion / Re: Crosman 25% off
« Last post by crossliner on November 15, 2017, 02:53:35 AM »
Done with the survey questions  :-* Told them their 13xx should have metal or alloy barrel bands  :)
« Last post by KevinP on November 15, 2017, 12:39:00 AM »
I had thought agnation was good for 20%
but see it is 25% !
you can only use one code I believe ...
« Last post by Ken on November 15, 2017, 12:30:04 AM »
The agnation code works on the challenger for 25% off. Can the code and the coupon be combined?
« Last post by KevinP on November 14, 2017, 11:21:01 PM »
Waiting for email coupon. Don't know if it
is site wide or just for springers /pumps ...  ???
« Last post by arkmaker on November 14, 2017, 02:42:50 PM »
Wow! Looks like I have to make a visit and answer some questions :-)
That would bring down the Challenger that I have been wanting to a very reasonable price!
Crosman air pistol - General discussion / Crosman 25% off
« Last post by KevinP on November 14, 2017, 01:53:49 PM »
On web page  ...   :-*

Your opinion is important to us!
Take our pump action air rifle survey and get a coupon code for 25% off your next purchase
Yes, that's the .22 bolt.
.22 Disco bolt is PN 2261-002 and costs $3.56. I think it came with the oring, but not 100% on that??

EDIT: as noted below, this is the PN for the .22 bolt

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10