If it could be done !!

Started by Crosshairs, March 13, 2013, 07:57:59 PM

droid

I would like a digital power adjuster with display screen showing the power setting. Passworded so it could be electronically locked at a set power. (Then if the firearms people test it it can't be adjusted up and seized)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Rualert

Quote from: quickster47 on March 15, 2013, 04:00:43 AM
Casey I think this is the one you are speaking about.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,10559.msg127896.html#msg127896

Carl

Yep, that's Alstone's creation. He built and proved the semi auto 22xx can be done. I really wish I had some machining tools, with half of the skills some of our members here have.

mike hunt

Gary, i'm with you on that one, having managed to get decent power, we still need to be very careful.

my wish list would be for a reasonably priced repeater breech

HappyHunter

Maybe one already exists and I just haven't seen it yet  ???, but a pistol scope with 10"-20" eye relief with a MilDot reticle for pistol FT.

Would also like a P-rod or Disco bulk fill adapter that screws into tube end that incorporates a gauge - i.e: have the fill nipple coming out the center of gauge with needle/psi markings circling the fill nipple  :-*

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

KevinP

Quote from: breakfastchef on March 14, 2013, 03:10:21 AM
Gyroscopic gizmo that steadies the gun when shooting offhand.

;D ;D ... would make a lot of $$$$ with that one  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

droid

Yeah but like one of those laser guided missiles so the pellet locks onto the target  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

dan_house

I'd like a factory grip frame capable of accepting aftermarket AR grips
Love to Timney or Jewell create either drop in trigger compnents or a complete drop in assemby that requires no mods to frame
(fwiw: I know of a guy that put a small gyroscope on his Field Target rifle.... legal in open class)
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

droid

Quote from: dan_house on April 10, 2013, 06:19:30 PM
I'd like a factory grip frame capable of accepting aftermarket AR grips
Love to Timney or Jewell create either drop in trigger compnents or a complete drop in assemby that requires no mods to frame
(fwiw: I know of a guy that put a small gyroscope on his Field Target rifle.... legal in open class)

The BlueFork one will take AR Grips

http://www.hpasports.com/pages/product-catalog/Blue_Fork_Designs_Products?previous_url_id=1

www.ratbuster.co.uk

chongman

Gary- The grip on the pistol to the right...what are they and did you have to perform any mods to the BF frame?
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

seagullplayer

I would love to have a practical side arm holster for a scoped 1377.  And mounted on the scope is a laser site and a tactical light.  You know all done up like that, they kind of remind you of the gun Han Solo carried in Star Wars, I mean the real Star Wars..  ;D

Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

droid

Quote from: chongman on April 10, 2013, 08:04:53 PM
Gary- The grip on the pistol to the right...what are they and did you have to perform any mods to the BF frame?

Michael, the grip needed a few mods to fit, nothing major though and would be easy peasy for a man of your abilities.

Model of grip is a FAB AG-43

http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-pistol-grips/id-1/ar15-m16-pistol-grip.html

I actually bought a second one too but a slightly different model the AGR43, you can have that one with pleasure as I have no use for it. If it will be any good to you PM me your address and I will get it out to you tomorrow.

This is the other one:

http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-pistol-grips/id-269/rubberized-ergonomic-m4-m16-ar15-pistol-grip.html
www.ratbuster.co.uk

chongman

Thanks for those links Gary.  So it looks like you have to slice off that "flipped up part" of the grip.  I don't know if or when I will do another pistol with a Blue Fork Designs trigger frame. Summer is coming and hobby money will get tighter. I want to go fishing, it's been nearly 3 years since I've been waterproof  ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

dan_house

hehe I thought of blue fork as I was pressing the Post button ;)
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance