STOP ME BEFORE I BUY AGAIN!!

Started by mudduck48, September 18, 2012, 04:57:38 AM

mudduck48

I received my C11 yesterday.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

Here is the first five shots with  my new C11. Hay, look at that, one BB right in the center! The only thing is, I was shooting at the top target. This thing is a piece of JUNK! Do not buy one of these. It shoots 2" low and 1" to the right at 5M. I had to get 5' from the target to hit anywhere near the center. And it still shot 1/2" low.  I know, you are all going to tell me "I told you so". I'm learning. I could have used the $42.65 and bought parts for my 1322.  I'm learning. That is what this is all about.

cmj21973

A BB gun is what is.

A smooth bore weapon whose  projectile  rolls right out the barrel, if not held in place by magnet.
Ammo is cheap & plentiful.
It's for general plinking and having fun with.

If used for it's intended purpose it, it's perfect. :-*

Have fun with it. :-*

mudduck48

Thank you for the positive words. I feel better now.

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

the only bb gun i have i get for free.
it shoots pretty straight tough.im usually 10 yards from the target and the bb hits close to where im aiming.the gun has no sights so im shooting where i think i should be and im right on
try different bbs im using daisy non copper
closed mouths dont get fed

Noah

I also have a C11 with a cheapo red dot but I totally love it. Good, clean fun  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

PC77

Like 1377x i like also like Daisy BBs. The brass colored Crosman bbs don't shoot as well in my bb guns.
pc

BDS

RWS Nickel Plated are also good shooters compared to Crosman.
Brian

mudduck48

OK. The next time I go to Walmart, I'll get some Daisy BB's.  But, I'm not using Crosman brass BB's. All of my stuff is old stock from back in the 80's. Crosman copperhead BB's. We go to Sam's club about once a month and the Walmart is at the other end of the mall. I'll get some Daisy's then. Thank you.

crossliner

Personally I would never buy a bb-spitting gun no matter how cool-looking or cheap they are. No offense meant gents. Best regards.

mudduck48

No offense taken. He is right. I'm still kicking myself for doing it, but it won't happen again. Well, maybe. I was thinking about buying a 760 and using the parts off of it for my 1322 and my 1377. But, I read the forum and found out that the valve for the 760 will fit, but it needs a hole drilled in the back for the grip frame mounting screw. Killed that idea. I will get some Daisy BB's  and try them. The RWS, where do you get those? PA and Wally do not have them. Thank you for you time. 

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on September 24, 2012, 05:13:25 PM
No offense taken. He is right. I'm still kicking myself for doing it, but it won't happen again. Well, maybe. I was thinking about buying a 760 and using the parts off of it for my 1322 and my 1377. But, I read the forum and found out that the valve for the 760 will fit, but it needs a hole drilled in the back for the grip frame mounting screw. Killed that idea. I will get some Daisy BB's  and try them. The RWS, where do you get those? PA and Wally do not have them. Thank you for you time.

Ya, I have 3 tubes of e'm from a few years back, looks like they are hard to find now?

I have also used the Umarex (made by RWS) at PA, they are as good or better than the Daisys.  http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Umarex_Precision_Steel_BBs_Speedloader_1_500ct/1020
Brian

Brutuz

Go with the flow mudduck48, don't resist temptation  :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

mudduck48

I don't think I'll buy the 760. I already have a 2100 and a Daisy 880. What I was thinking about is taking the C11 and make a muzzle loader out of it. I have a wood dowel that fits down the barrel, stuff a pellet in there and see what happens. lol