What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Seatec

At least you can get the idea, hate a blury picture.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Seatec

I'll take some pictures out side, may be a bit better.

Wayne

CraigH

The barrel rib is very nice!      :-*
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Monkeydad1969

That's cool as POO-POO!  Since we can't say the other word...lol.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Tater

Very nice Wayne.
If you post them through Photobucket, it resizes them for you. The pic itseft may just be blurry.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

WyoMan

RVA for a 3/4" tube....

I wasn't going to build pumpers anymore because I thought I had enough  ??? ... But then... like always... something is making me do it  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

BillK

When I put a 1720T frame in a Disco stock I found that the gauge is in a different position on the 1720/Prod than it is on the Disco.  It surprised me as I thought Crosman was all about using the same parts for as many different guns as possible .
But No....
So, I got a new 2260 stock and thankfully it is as wide as the Disco stock and able to fit a 1" hole in it for the gauge.  I didn't  get the hole exactly in the center of the stock but I did get the distance from the hold down screw right.  It all works.
Will put up more pics when finished with fitting & refinishing the action & stock.

Oh ya, the stock on the left is the 1720T/Prod stock.  Disco on Right.
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

BigErn

Turned this 2260 back into a pistol... swapped the scope, added an RVA, and put on the rear sight from my NP pistol  :)

KevinP

Looks like a mean fighting machine  ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

WOW! That is nice. Looks like a real rat killer, for sure. :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

BigErn, the stock is, will be, in a better place. :-*

But that does look nice.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

twhooper

Looked to be the right place for a post.  Found many parts stashed from 'yesteryear' this evening.  Put them all together.  It became a 1322.  Surprised it came together so well.  Still needs  tweaking and a leak fixed... Been running CO2 down here in 'warm' TX so long haven't 'needed' to pump.  Seemed like a good time to rebuild it into something useful and get some exercise in my 'retirement'.  Turned out good enough to post [JMHO].   HOping it likes CPs too.  LOoking forward to hunting it this fall.

Thanks.

Old Dog

Looks good and as always it is fun to mod Crosmans, I am working on a 2240 with a .177 breech and barrel, when I get it finished I will try to figure out how to post pictures of it :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!