What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

ped

cheers lads i'm quite happy with its performance and feel but i should have made it 1/4" longer as it just doesn't look right now the action is in the stock,maybe the mkII will be more of a target style one
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

Quote from: ped on September 28, 2013, 11:28:43 PM
i've just recently bought gary's custom stocked 2260 even though gary packed it extremely well our "extremely efficient and carefull" parcel farce managed to break the trigger blade of the marauder trigger unit
so after a call to ASI the crosman importer for the uk  i found that they didn't carry any spares at all so my only choice was to make one heres my attempt i've beefed it up considerably around the area where the original broke which i feel is a bad design
i've since polished it up and fitted it to the action i'm using but might have to make a mk2 version that is a bit longer
ped
glad you posted this i just found some info on a replacement trigger from tko. they no longer make the trigger but have the files for anyone to use
i guess you contact tko and they will get them to you. look on the lower right side of page
http://tko22.com/parts.html
closed mouths dont get fed

ped

cheers ed i saw this when i was looking for a custom replacement but never opened it ,maybe i should have done then i wouldn't be considering a mkII version still its all part of the rich tapestry of life
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

the trigger you made is pretty nice!
at least you know this one isnt going to break as easy.

rangerfredbob

Just finished assembly on my Crosman Recruit... made the way Crosman should have from the factory :).

Start with a stock Recruit, add a Powermaster 66 barrel (rifled instead of smooth, drop in replacement), custom flat top piston and pinned valve (and pin in the piston to take up more head space). The pellet clips are handy, in this configuration this thing has some serious power! Other than my time to make the parts I only have $25 in the gun, $5 for the clips, and $8.22 for the barrel, not bad for $40...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

1377x

changed the head on my piston it now has a mac-1 replacement and is installed in my 1377

Trophyhunter49

Had the check valve in my 1322 leaking down and replaced it. Having trouble getting it sighted back in!!! >:( >:( >:(

rws_53

I repaired a Daisy CO2 200 that was leaking....heard there may be a BB comp coming soon so figured I better get it fixed.  :-*

Trophyhunter49

Cool beans.  Ehere did you find the parts??

targettgii

Worked on my 1750 project tonight I got the valve in hammer in everything right up to putting the breech on only to find out I have to take it apart again to remove a small portion of valve because it blocks the screw for the breech.Well maybe someday this thing will be together. :(
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

rws_53

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 02, 2013, 01:09:13 AM
  Cool beans.  Ehere did you find the parts??

I just replaced the o-ring indicated by arrow...bottom arrow shows the bad one.  Found the best fitting one at my local implement parts department.

bgmcgee

I was wondering what that was that the bottom arrow was pointing to. Guess it was time to replace that oring.  ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

cherokeesteve

Got another Hatsan 25 Supercharcher. Gave this one a winter camo paint job and machined up a laser mounting ring for the scope.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

bgmcgee

Nice Steve. :-* Now you need 2 more to cover all the seasons  ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Tater

That came out great Steve, nice job on it.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs