What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Crosshairs

Gun looks nice great idea I have a extra M&P 45 might do something like that.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

droid

Just stripped my Archer maple grips to go on the Plain Jane gun, so I am in the process of applying ebony stain to them now. Gotta have black grips for my Plain Jane gun.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

cherokeesteve

Quote from: Crosshairs on May 11, 2014, 08:41:11 PM
Gun looks nice great idea I have a extra M&P 45 might do something like that.
Mike

Thanks, those two pieces were about two weeks of sacrificed morning/lunch breaks at work. Let's see, go hungry or machine crosman air pistol parts? You can see what I chose.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

Jauvesst

got around to installing the 2300s lw barrel and .177 ss extended hollow probe on my 2240. or is it a 1740 now? dont know what to call it anymore heh. in a few weeks i guess the only original parts left on the gun will be the valve at this rate :-[
was gonna testfire but its been really cold the last week and when i sat down outside to try it out the wind started picking up quite alot. +8c and high winds arent the best for scope adjustement and accuracy testing i suppose

Tater

Nice shooter.  :-*  I like the grips too.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

breakfastchef

Quote from: Jauvesst on May 18, 2014, 08:59:04 AM
got around to installing the 2300s lw barrel and .177 ss extended hollow probe on my 2240. or is it a 1740 now? dont know what to call it anymore heh. in a few weeks i guess the only original parts left on the gun will be the valve at this rate :-[
was gonna testfire but its been really cold the last week and when i sat down outside to try it out the wind started picking up quite alot. +8c and high winds arent the best for scope adjustement and accuracy testing i suppose

Sweet 1740!
Larry

Trophyhunter49

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BillK

That is a good looking gun, Jauvesst.  Your going to have fun shooting that tack driver.
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

Jauvesst

thanks guys. im afraid im not done with it yet altho my wallet is screaming for mercy already

Jauvesst

made a home for it with a old suitcase

BDS

Nice... I like the fabric over the foam for the cut-outs, looks waaaay better than many that have the "dog chewed" effect in the foam!  :-*
Brian

Jauvesst

that yellow foam crudely cut with scissors would look plain awful without the fabric :P

Old Dog

You have done an awesome job, gun, case and are an inspiration  :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

eric

just finished another 180 stock --- 7 coats tung oil(steel wool + soft nylon brush between coats), 1 coat satin finish poly(lightly sanded with 600 grit D/W paper then soft nylon brush),1 coat of clear polyurethane with a lightly sanding with the same paper
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses