Why Do You Keep Coming Back

Started by Crosshairs, February 08, 2013, 03:22:07 AM

RC1947

Yeah, I came for the beer and salsa

tipper1

It's like i say all the time been there done that,so with that said, I count on you guys" THANKYOU "   :D

Brent

Quote from: breakfastchef on February 08, 2013, 10:27:07 PM
I came for the chicks, and found a bunch of addicts feeding off each other. Heck, who needs another girl. You guys rock it!

Chicks!!???  ??? Where they at!!???  ???

Was wondering if there was something I might be missing around here. That explains it  :P

BerkshireHunter

I appreciate the knowledge and creativity. Can't always be shooting, so sometimes talking about guns and looking at them on the forum is an escape!

Quote from: Brent on February 08, 2013, 10:56:30 PM
Chicks!!???  ??? Where they at!!???  ???

Was wondering if there was something I might be missing around here. That explains it  :P

Yeah... about that.   ;D  I think there's a few on the GTA.

AgentWD40_FL

Flying Dragon XS60C .22 Co2 Air Rifle w/Hawke Sport HD 3-9X40 AO Scope
Hatsan Mod 25 Supercharger .177
Crosman 38T .177 (Circa 1976)
Crosman 38C .22 (Circa 1963-1974)
Crosman Mark 1 Target .22 (Circa 1970's)
Crosman 1740 (2240 Modded) Carbine w/Bushnell 3-9X32
Crosman 2300KT CCS .177 w/Tasco 2x20
Crosman 1377 w/BSA Red Dot
Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357

BigErn

Crosshairs

Pics like that might get you on the no no list but i like it.
                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

AgentWD40_FL

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 09, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
                                   Mike

I know .... I thought about it carefully, and selected one that I thought was tastefully done.  I especially like it because she is carrying her pellets in the waistband. :)

IMy folder called "Females with Projectile Devices" contains some that I personally wouldnt post anywhere.
Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357

droid

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 09, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
                                   Mike

No that's only when I do it Mike  ;D

Seriously though. From day one on the CAPOF I have been made to feel welcome, I have just felt so at ease with all the top guys on here. It's just like one big family.

Like a lot of you guys I have my own issues in the real world but knowing that I have somewhere to share my passion with like minded people makes my life so much better.

It is just a shame I live so far away from most of you as I would really like to make some house calls. You never know one day I may be able to afford to do just that.

So a big thank you to all of you  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

cheewee

like a lot of others this is my ESCAPE even the wife has learnt to leave me alone when im "on that airgun forum again"
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

the old guy

It's the people and all that they bring to share.  Always quick to help, and never make you feel like you're an idiot because you have to ask the question or you don't know the answer.  None of that who's got the biggest horns in the herd.  And it is excellent therapy for helping us deal with the real world issues.  I give an example, take Mike for instance.  There is no doubt that if he continues to get his daily dose of therapy that he will get over being bashful and shy LOL.  Sorry buddy just had to take a shot.  Thank you one and all for allowing me to share and be part of this great group.  To all our members on the East Coast, hope you all come out of the storm with everything intact.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

Cross Pistol Packer

Hey Gary,I am not so far away,if you are down South coast way anytime, will open up a pack of beer.
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Brent

In reading this thread... one of the things that struck me the most, was how candid and honest many guys were in talking about themselves and life... and how genuine many were in their appreciation of you guys on here.

We all have the challenges of life, whether it be time commitments, money, stress, relationships, etc. - and what was interesting is that many of you were not afraid to just say that... but you then add how those that make CAPOF what it is... were we get to be friends and talk and help about something that we are passionate about - it is really deeper then just airguns, in that it is the human elements of friendship, respect, and trust (along with a large dose of humor), as to the reason - "why we keep coming back"

I know you all know this... but it really IS amazing to see and experience this true candor in a forum!! Usually there is ALLOT more ego overtures in any forum. Kinda blows my mind a little. We are so really lucky in this!

("Thanks from me, for all that!!")

Tater

Quote from: Brent on February 09, 2013, 11:28:14 PM
In reading this thread... one of the things that struck me the most, was how candid and honest many guys were in talking about themselves and life... and how genuine many were in their appreciation of you guys on here.

We all have the challenges of life, whether it be time commitments, money, stress, relationships, etc. - and what was interesting is that many of you were not afraid to just say that... but you then add how those that make CAPOF what it is... were we get to be friends and talk and help about something that we are passionate about - it is really deeper then just airguns, in that it is the human elements of friendship, respect, and trust (along with a large dose of humor), as to the reason - "why we keep coming back"

I know you all know this... but it really IS amazing to see and experience this true candor in a forum!! Usually there is ALLOT more ego overtures in any forum. Kinda blows my mind a little. We are so really lucky in this!

That is a beautiful post...and all true. Well said sir.
Personally, really I wish I could put thoughts into words like that.   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

AgentWD40_FL

Quote from: Brent on February 09, 2013, 11:28:14 PM

Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357