If it could be done !!

Started by Crosshairs, March 13, 2013, 07:57:59 PM

Crosshairs

If you could make it or one of the vendors made it what mod or accessory would you really like to see on your build, lets get crazy but practical and see what we can come up with. I for one would like a auto focus scope with a built in range finder that would lock on the target and have a light go on when it's the right time to pull the trigger.
                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Trophyhunter49

I like the scope idea  :-* Lets see I know a1322 that can be pumped or works orr hpa ! when the hpa is gone then you can pump it and keep shooting  ??? ??? Sounds good to me !! LOL

Brutuz

I'd like an electronic match trigger for the 13xx and 22xx series  :)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 13, 2013, 07:57:59 PM
If you could make it or one of the vendors made it what mod or accessory would you really like to see on your build, lets get crazy but practical and see what we can come up with. I for one would like a auto focus scope with a built in range finder that would lock on the target and have a light go on when it's the right time to pull the trigger.                            Mike

At one time, Zeiss made them for the Israeli Defense Forces Mike, it's been a few years but I seem to remember the price tag being $8000 per unit  :D  as posted on a powder burner forum I was on at the time. Never made available over here or to the public in general anywhere I'm guessing.
Brian

jSan22

a semi auto system for the 1322.

1377x

a powerful .357 pump action hpa gun with a large capacity drum or belt fed magazine
maybe even semi/full auto but i think that might exist already
to be able to take a shot without having to move off target would be nice
oh! it has to have an automatic hpa refill that activates when the pressure drops below a set point ;)
totally self-contained just needs reloading
closed mouths dont get fed

Rualert

Quote from: Brutuz on March 13, 2013, 08:29:27 PM

I think one or more of our talented designers could come up with that. I would almost bet you could adapt an electronic trigger / solenoid from a paintball gun to work too.

Casey

Crosshairs

Good one Bert i like that. I like the semi auto idea also but would rather have it one a 22XX.
                                           Mike

quickster47 †

Quote from: Rualert on March 13, 2013, 08:59:25 PM
  I think one or more of our talented designers could come up with that. I would almost bet you could adapt an electronic trigger / solenoid from a paintball gun to work too.

Casey

Casey you have any suggested model to look at for that idea?  I m certainly not opposed to such an endeavor.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

DaveB50

A portable AC/DC powered pump to recharge my Disco.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

MichaelM

:) I have been casualy looking at some electronic triggers for paintball that could be converted.... I have always wondered with all the bullpup builds and such why people have not aready done this.... seems a ton easier then trying to make a linkage seetup....

WyoMan

A "variable volume valve"....
lets you build 1200 +/- psi w/ 4 or 5 pumps for high efficiency gas expansion power at low pumps
then with more pumps the valve expands in volume instead of building more pressure so that the pump stroke efficiency stays real good for high pumps
then at high pumps you have extreme power with the extra valve volume - and also good efficiency
make it adjustable for pressure between 1000 - 1500 psi so you can tune to the pump stroke pressure....
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Crosshairs

A 20 shot tube fed magazine for a 22XX  mounted along the tube something like the crosman 400.
                                  Mike

breakfastchef

Gyroscopic gizmo that steadies the gun when shooting offhand.
Larry

quickster47 †

Quote from: MichaelM on March 13, 2013, 11:59:55 PM
:) I have been casualy looking at some electronic triggers for paintball that could be converted.... I have always wondered with all the bullpup builds and such why people have not aready done this.... seems a ton easier then trying to make a linkage seetup....

Which electronic triggers are you thinking about?  Any particular one you would like to share?

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †