TRAIL NP PISTOL GOES ON SALE TODAY!!!!!!

Started by mudduck48, March 28, 2013, 04:13:59 PM

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mrb02334

I'm just glad I have my P-17s to keep me company while I wait for the .22 cal version.
Jon

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 29, 2013, 12:23:20 AM
PA now says 4-05-2013. And on and on and on.
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjamin_Trail_NP_Air_Pistol/2723
and AGD says the same. 4-05-2013
http://www.airgundepot.com/benjamin-trail-np-nitro-piston--air-pistol.html

AGD is an "outlet" for PA (Air Venturi side of the PA biz). If you watch the AGD sale emails and their webpages closely, they mimic the PA pricing exactly, many of the items even have the PA part numbers like PY-2030 etc. And their pellet bonus is buy 8 get 2 free, clever huh?  :D
Brian

RC1947

Quote from: BDS on March 29, 2013, 12:55:48 PM
AGD is an "outlet" for PA (Air Venturi side of the PA biz). If you watch the AGD sale emails and their webpages closely, they mimic the PA pricing exactly, many of the items even have the PA part numbers like PY-2030 etc. And their pellet bonus is buy 8 get 2 free, clever huh?  :D

Correct.  When I ordered the P5 from AGD they were out at their warehouse, and so, it was shipped to me from PAir in Ohio.  RC

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: mrb02334 on March 29, 2013, 06:39:17 AM
I'm just glad I have my P-17s to keep me company while I wait for the .22 cal version.
Jon
Did not know that, strange. They've got a monopoly on AG's!  :D

brz-ryder †

NP will be delivered Tuesday what time who knows UPS is like the cable guy.  tracking says by the end of the day

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

seagullplayer

Quote from: brz-ryder on March 30, 2013, 05:52:15 AM
NP will be delivered Tuesday what time who knows UPS is like the cable guy.  tracking says by the end of the day

Jim

Same thing here, expected Tuesday.  I will be at work Tuesday but its my wife's day off!

An adult has to sign for it, told my wife to keep her drivers license handy, she doesn't look 46.  lol
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

JEBert

QuoteAn adult has to sign for it, told my wife to keep her drivers license handy, she doesn't look 46.  lol
That should get you some bonus points. :)
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

rewinder

Nifty looking pistol!

So do you think this one will be  modded to the extent that the 13xx's and 22xx's are ?

I'm betting by the end of next week someone will be posting mods!

Fronzdan

What is the OD of the barrel.  It would be nice if you could use all the stuff that fits on 7/16" barrels.  Really looking forward to the reports. 

BDS

Don't think so... in this pic, the muzzle brake is either molded onto or bonded onto the metal barrel.  And the brake is needed to hook-up with the cocking lever assist.
Brian

Fronzdan

I bet HPA Sports could make up an aluminum cocking assist brake that replaces that front sight, if it comes off.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.  I ordered one from PA  :)

BDS

Quote from: Fronzdan on April 02, 2013, 06:51:48 AM
I bet HPA Sports could make up an aluminum cocking assist brake that replaces that front sight, if it comes off.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.  I ordered one from PA  :)

OK, and don't forget, everyone is waiting on you Trail NP guys for those 1st range reports and trigger critique etc etc  :D :-*
Brian