Crosman 600

Started by Trophyhunter49, March 29, 2013, 12:11:32 AM

Trophyhunter49

What can anyone tell me about a 600.  ??? ???

quickster47 †

I have three of them.  Probably one of the best designed guns to ever come from the Crosman company.

Can be pellet picky and uses a lot of CO2 but they are tons of fun to shot.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Trophyhunter49

Thx. I think I have found one still in the box.Used ofcourse. What would the value be on it,before I try to buy it! ???

quickster47 †

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on March 29, 2013, 12:23:55 AM
  Thx. I think I have found one still in the box.Used ofcourse. What would the value be on it,before I try to buy it! ???

If it stills holds CO2 and the metal is all good and no cracks in the grips maybe as high as $300.  Could be more if it is mint condition.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Trophyhunter49

8)  WOW I hope I can get!!  I had no idea they were worth that much.  WOW I sure was glad I was sittin down when I read your post :-* Thanks

sandpiper

You're a lucky dog if you found one in decent condition with a box at a good price  :-*
haven't added one to my collection yet but "the search continues"  :P

Here's a pic from last years airgun show in CT. Keep in mind the prices have gone up with all the firearm nonsense going on.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,7067.0.html

Crosshairs

Yep what Carl said i also have more then one love them both, very accurate and a real nice trigger only 40 or so shots but they hit what your shooting at. It's a shame things aren't made like the 600 and MK guns any more. 300 is a bit high im sure if you keep looking you can get one for around 150.00 mint with the box and papers. Forget about the buy now price this guy is nuts.
            Mike
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=334122814
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Brent

Glad you started this thread. I was thinking of doing so after seeing this one sell yesterday.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1364320650/F-S+LN+Crosman++600

It didn't last long.

Trophyhunter49

Haven't got it bought yet. Stilltalkin to him about it.  The box is not in the best shape but its the box it came in. If I can get it everyone will know it. ;D ;D ;D

Crosshairs

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on March 29, 2013, 01:30:44 AM
  Haven't got it bought yet. Stilltalkin to him about it.  The box is not in the best shape but its the box it came in. If I can get it everyone will know it. ;D ;D ;D
If your not in a rush take your time the right price will come.
                                                               Mike

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 29, 2013, 01:32:57 AM
If your not in a rush take your time the right price will come.
                                                               Mike

And keep in mind that it may need to be resealed.

Trophyhunter49

I think it will. If I get it it will be resealed.  LOL :-*

droid

Quote from: Brent on March 29, 2013, 01:16:38 AM
Glad you started this thread. I was thinking of doing so after seeing this one sell yesterday.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1364320650/F-S+LN+Crosman++600

It didn't last long.

I was straight on that one, told the guy I would take it but while the guy said he was looking at the UK postage price for me he decided to sell to someone else in the USA  :-X

I missed a UK one too last week, then my buddy bought it a nickel plated 600: (Mike, I am posting this as revenge, you know why  ;D)

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

That is a beauty Gary me like  :-*

droid

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 29, 2013, 01:48:24 PM
That is a beauty Gary me like  :-*

You like the shiny shiny Mike  ;D That would keep you good for a while polishing that one.

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk