Went to WM...

Started by azmark, May 23, 2013, 06:55:03 AM

azmark

I re-injured my elbow chopping a Mesquite.  Pumping the 1377 is problematic now.  I'm going to see if I can return it or exchange it.  Gonna go with CO2.  The long list now includes a 3576, an off the shelf 2240, a 2300T from Walmart online if I can only get credit, one of a few CO2 repeaters including a couple from Gamo (they look cool), and if I get my money back I might order from the Custom Shop.  Bunnies are off the shooting list so the only critters to consider are snakes and rodents at close range.  Besides that, just having a few giggles shooting at whatever I feel like at the time.  I'm seriously thinking of a decent BB pistol since I'll be shooting at less than spittin' distance.  I think fun will be job one now.

A 2300T and the basic 2300KT with iron sights are the same exact thing, right?  Crosman customer service has proven to have very little actual product knowledge regardless whether you email them or talk to a human.  Sign of the times, I guess.

eric

they are basically the same gun --- the 2300T iirc has a valve reduction device (a spacer) and maybe a different valve spring and hammer spring so it will get more shots from a single cart verses the 2300KT
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

azmark

I tried to verify it, but no joy.

I can't believe the Crosman people don't know anything about their own products.

chongman

The 2300T and S both have the same volume reducing valve (part# 2300-122)  I believe the CCS 2300KT has a stock 2240 valve?

Both the T and S have the brass spring adjuster for the sear like a CCS gun.  The spring for that is part # NS1200-016.  This spring gives way lighter trigger pull than a stock 2240 spring.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

eric

both springs ARE the same assuming they are correct when the guns are assembled .....
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses