I just ordered another Doomsday kit

Started by Crosshairs, May 25, 2013, 10:53:40 PM

BDS

Sell it on Ebay (now) for $185 + shipping, if those other bandits on Ebay can do it... so can you! :D  :-*
Brian

Crosshairs

Quote from: agninja on May 29, 2013, 06:08:23 PM
I was thinking that maybe you were using those lawn gnomes as target practice or something.
My wife would be very sad if i did she thinks there cute.
                                    Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Baltim0re28

I want another one of the Doomsday kits myself, I just wish they would drop the price down to the $59-69 that they were priced at not too long ago. A few guys posted that they had them for sale at their local box stores for the $59 price about a month ago. Not that lucky around here.. You should just send me yours Mike, you would never miss it.. ;D ;D ;D After typing that it made me think.. Have you ever thought about individually taking pictures of each gun you have for insurance purposes? Who knows, there is a lot of Crosman addicts out there, someone could need a fix and break in to steal a few... You never know. Just me thinking out loud.
James.

Crosshairs

They won't get to far after I let loose the 1911.

BDS

Brian

Crosshairs

howie1968

i went through the same dilema  i bought my first one for 59.00 painted the front sight blade white and have shot the heck out of it. I wanted to mod it but realized this thing is fun the wasy it is. a month ago went to cademy they had them on clearance for 59.00 so i bought it got it home with the intentions of modding it then i started shooting it and decided it shoots great the way it is. sure id like to get more power longer barrel etc but in texas cant hunt alot of things with an air gun and alls im killing with it is cans and paper so im gonna leace them alone for now
I am a hunting guide In texas and Colorado
Crosman 2240
2 crosman 357
crosman 2289
Benjamin xl1100 22
QB 78 177
QB 78 22