WHY!!!

Started by Dandyfunk, June 05, 2013, 06:31:35 PM

Dandyfunk

Hello all,  Why is it that when I search this fine site I get great info on Crosman part numbers but when I go to the Crosman site their search engine can not find it.  Should I be using a third party to buy these parts?? Is it just me or do you all find Crosman's web site difficult for parts purchasing......prolly just me  :-[ DF
I do not know how to "Facebook"

quickster47 †

Not necessarily you.  When you go to the Crosman site it is often better to know the part numbers first.  Are you going to call the 800 number to order your parts?  If you are then you definitely need the part numbers.

Go to the place: http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals and get the EVP or owner's manual for your specific gun.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Dandyfunk

Carl, I am using the part number provided here for the 10.25" .22 barrel. Part number 1322-064. When I search on Crosman's site it is not found. Can this only be done via phone?? DF

quickster47 †

Yes, call 800-724-7486 and ask to order some parts.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Dandyfunk

BDS

DF, Crosman part numbers are buried in the PDF "pictures" they are not interactive on the public website except for very few modern accessory parts.

Use the link that Carl gave you and make some notes of qty and number before you call e'm. They are good folks back there but, their website is for product (99%) not for parts.

Once you get a friendly CS rep on the phone, jot down their name and make friends for the future, it's helped me a bunch of times.
Brian

Dandyfunk

I will do just that Brian,  Thank you DF

dan_house

I'll add to what Brian said....
grab the manuals and parts lists of all the crosman stuff you have. it'll save yo a ton of hassle and aggrevation for builds and teardowns.
Put the CS number on yer speed dial and memorize your CC #........
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

arkmaker †

I love the Crosman customer service gals!!   :-\
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

agninja

When I ordered I got a dude. Unlucky me I guess.
Black air pistols matter.