Sourcing Pellets

Started by ajhuff, July 06, 2013, 05:17:15 AM

ajhuff

Can you guys suggest a list of top 3 or 5  places to source pellets from?

I live at the edge of the world so just about everything in my life comes from Amazon.com with Prime shipping. Everything. Two to three deliveries a week.

These pellets are heavy little buggers and I tried Pyramid Air once and I think I paid as much in shipping as I did for one can of pellets. I suppose the trick there is to order larger quantities. I also notice many of you mentioning brands I'm not familiar with but then I really only know what Pyramid sells.

Thanks,

-AJ

breakfastchef

I order pellets from PA, Straight Shooters, Walmart, and Amazon. Volume purchases make sense when shipping charges are high. Some pellets may only be available from select retailers. I still find the Buy 4 Get 1 Free deal from PA with a 10% off coupon the best value most of the time. Don't overlook quality pellets with off label branding like those offered by Mac1, AOA, and Champion's Choice as alternatives.
Larry

ajhuff

Thanks Larry, you've already mentioned 4 new to me so that,s a big help.

-AJ

tinker

You can also look at Airgun Depot.  They have buy 8 and get 2 free. Very similar to the PA offer of by4 and get 1 free.

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

eric

i usually go thru PA and when i can make free shippping work --- i may order 2-4 times a years so i stock up and save my pennies for the next time
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses