Its 4:45 am do you know where your Crosman is ?

Started by Crosshairs, July 10, 2013, 10:58:14 AM

Trophyhunter49

Before the ambien I would only sleep 30 45 min. a night.

Trophyhunter49

1377x

i have days like that up to 3-4am heck i get on the board on days like that tinker with my rc cars and air guns
been sleeping almost 24 hours a day the last couple days though catching up on missed sleep i guess
closed mouths dont get fed

Tater

Quote from: 1377x on July 12, 2013, 03:09:44 AM
i have days like that up to 3-4am heck i get on the board on days like that tinker with my rc cars and air guns
been sleeping almost 24 hours a day the last couple days though catching up on missed sleep i guess

That's not good Ed.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

Quote from: Tater on July 12, 2013, 03:36:21 AM
That's not good Ed.
no, its not and thats not me
now days its the norm hopefully that changes as i heal.
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

I have always had a sleep problem they say my body just don't need as much sleep as most people well that's a bunch of BS. Then why am i so tired.
                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

woody67

Cause you need to start riding more!!!

:D ;D :D ;D

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 11, 2013, 01:28:12 PM
...i have a 1400 dollar Gary Fisher mountain bike...
                                   Mike

agninja

I've had a lot of health problems over the last year. Back problems as well. I usually catch up on sleep on the weekends and sometimes sleep 12 hours straight. My body does feel a whole lot better after an excessive amount of sleep.

The only time sleeping a lot is bad is if you are really out of shape and inactive during your waking hours.  If not, sleep is a great way for your body to heal and re-energize itself.
Black air pistols matter.

BDS

A shot of Scotch and a few oxies oughta do it :D  ;D
Brian

Crosshairs

Quote from: woody67 on July 12, 2013, 03:35:06 PM
Cause you need to start riding more!!!

:D ;D :D ;D

I pretty much gave up on riding the Harley i do get a chance now and then to get a short ride in. The Vette does a pretty good job beating me up as it is.
                            Mike

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on July 12, 2013, 04:50:06 PM
A shot of Scotch and a few oxies oughta do it :D  ;D

:D for sure .... but gives me much weird dreams ............... :o
Kevin
Albany, New York

Trophyhunter49

I useto sleep 8 hrs a night up untill I these two back surgerys , nowI hurt all the time BUT I can get aroud better after them!!  I think most of us on here know what we are goin through!!  Pain meds and muscle relaxers do help a lot!! I don't know about the rest of you but I DON'T like to take them!!  My wife is a nurse and tells me ALL the time Iwait to long before I take them. Don't want to get HOOK on them at all!!!

arkmaker †

Haven't slept more than 4  hours without waking up since the hip surgery. Sometimes I can roll over and catch another hour or two, but usually not. Getting better, slowly, but better. Right after surgery, I got maybe an hour then woke and maybe another hour....even with the pain drugs. Just the way it is I guess  ???  I feel your pain bro.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

??? I don't know if this has been posted before or not,but it seem to me that there is a WHOLE lot of on here that has some kind od health problem!!  Lord I'm notpicking on no one but I know I'm not able to work anymore and it seems there are a lot of us in the same shape!!  My youngest son was over one nite and I was on CAPOF and he ask is this what a bunch of old farts do!! I ask him what he was talkin about and he said talt about pellet guns and what was wrong with eachother!! I told him I hope his heath stays good or he would be on here with us!!  LOL ;D ;D ;D

Crosshairs

Ok now 3am and wide awake, this sucks.
                             Mike