Its 4:45 am do you know where your Crosman is ?

Started by Crosshairs, July 10, 2013, 10:58:14 AM

Crosshairs

It's early another sleepless night so the first thing i think about is my my Crosmans so i grab some parts and the wheels start to turn. anyone else have this sleep problem.
                                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Yep... every day....  3am today ........  shootin my mark 1  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

5:48 am and I just finished wrapping up the Outdoorsman to bring to coworker. He is having a tree rat problem and his little Daisy is not able to do the job :-*
Figured he might find this one a bit more up to the task...
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Quote from: KevinP on July 10, 2013, 11:09:20 AM
Yep... every day....  3am today ........  shootin my mark 1  :-*
Quote from: arkmaker on July 10, 2013, 11:52:02 AM
5:48 am and I just finished wrapping up the Outdoorsman to bring to coworker. He is having a tree rat problem and his little Daisy is not able to do the job :-*
Figured he might find this one a bit more up to the task...
Rich
Nice to see i'm not alone. The Outdoors man will surely do the job Rich. And Kevin already shooting how cool.
                            Mike

bgmcgee

3:55 am out here on the left coast. Getting ready to tear down the 1377 and try some new lube that came in yesterday. Sleep what's that  ???
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

nomobux

Mine is somewhere between Spokane, Wa. and Ellensburg, Wa. on a brown truck to be delivered by the end of the day.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

dan_house

hey! Spokane is 6 hours (5 if you ah, disregard the suggestions on the signs along the highway...) and Ellensburg is only 8 or 9... The Mrs. is schedule to have an exhibit int eh Clymer Spring of next year.....

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

nomobux

Quote from: dan_house on July 10, 2013, 09:52:27 PM
hey! Spokane is 6 hours (5 if you ah, disregard the suggestions on the signs along the highway...) and Ellensburg is only 8 or 9... The Mrs. is schedule to have an exhibit int eh Clymer Spring of next year.....
[/quote

UPS just dropped it. Woohoo.  Been to Clymer a few times.]
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

Trophyhunter49

Mike I know just how you feel with the sleep problem!! I take an Ambien every night and at 2:00 or 2:15 I'm awake!!I don't usualy go down to my shop.  It's about 30 yards from the house , and my Lucy will bark and wake up the wife!  Lucy is my jackrussell puppy! ( 8 months old now,great house dog )  I go to bed around 10 or 11 and 3 or 4 hours of sleep is all I ever get.  O gy the ,all of my Crosmans are locked up safe and sound in my shop!! :)

Crosshairs

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on July 10, 2013, 10:07:46 PM
   Mike I know just how you feel with the sleep problem!! I take an Ambien every night and at 2:00 or 2:15 I'm awake!!I don't usualy go down to my shop.  It's about 30 yards from the house , and my Lucy will bark and wake up the wife!  Lucy is my jackrussell puppy! ( 8 months old now,great house dog )  I go to bed around 10 or 11 and 3 or 4 hours of sleep is all I ever get.  O gy the ,all of my Crosmans are locked up safe and sound in my shop!! :)
yep me too 3 or 4 hours and that's it if I'm lucky. All of that sleep meds do t do nothing for me.
Mike

BigErn

Crosshairs

Quote from: BigErn on July 11, 2013, 12:49:57 AM
You guys need some natural... sleep aids  ;) ;D
That works great.
                           Mike

bgmcgee

Tried the ambien myself it didn't seem to make any difference.  I just live with the lack of sleep. Seems like the older I get the easier I wake up, I used to sleep like a rock.On the other hand I did tear the 1377 down relubed it and did a lube on the trigger on the bnm2240 also so it was still a good day. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

DaveB50

I usually stay up until I feel tired, and sleep until I awake naturally, unless I have a reason to set the alarm. I have been up still at 5am, or in bed as early as 11pm. That's the beauty of being retired.  :P :P
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: BigErn on July 11, 2013, 12:49:57 AM
You guys need some natural... sleep aids  ;) ;D
Still 3or 4 hrs sleep is all that gets and more pain meds later ;) ;)