RUBBER STAMP

Started by mudduck48, July 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM

mudduck48

I got tired of trying to draw circles around a dime for practice targets, so I had a rubber stamp made. This is the an exact copy of the center of the 2 bull comp target.
The place is called StampCo. They will make you anything you want. Target centers, crows etc. anything. Just email them the copy of what you want and they can make it.  www.stampco.com Their web site has all the info. email, phone, fax etc.

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

woody67

That's a pretty cool idea!

:-*

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

JMJinNC

Great idea.

I was using a piece of 3/4" OD x 1/2" ID tubing as a stamp for my small FT course target cards, but your idea is pretty slick.

If stampco gave you some kind of reference number, maybe others could order the same stamp (if you don't mind sharing, of course).

JMJ
John

Crosshairs

Damn bro that is one hell of an idea.
                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mudduck48

Quote from: JMJinNC on July 17, 2013, 09:59:29 PM
Great idea.

I was using a piece of 3/4" OD x 1/2" ID tubing as a stamp for my small FT course target cards, but your idea is pretty slick.

If stampco gave you some kind of reference number, maybe others could order the same stamp (if you don't mind sharing, of course).

JMJ
Just email them that you want that air gun forum target center, they still have all the info.  In the email show them the 2 bull target and they will know what you want. Or any other target center. They are here in Ventura, Ca. and are a mail order business.
P.S. this also saves printer ink and paper! I just called them and Stephanie said to call it the "target stamp".

BDS

Nice Duck...  :-* and almost any region of the country will have a rubber stamp maker or on the web too, if the art work is precise (nice clean lines and quality numbers etc) the stamps can be a really economical way to go. Go get some heavier paper at Wallyworld or Staples and stamp away!
Brian

BigErn

chongman

Very slick, I'll be looking into this  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Great idea Duck. :-* Printing these targets do get expensive after awhile.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

Quote from: BDS on July 17, 2013, 11:41:25 PM
Nice Duck...  :-* and almost any region of the country will have a rubber stamp maker or on the web too, if the art work is precise (nice clean lines and quality numbers etc) the stamps can be a really economical way to go. Go get some heavier paper at Wallyworld or Staples and stamp away!
Yes, BDS you can get these made anywhere, but I would appreciate it if you had them made at StampCo. Why, because they are a maw and paw shop. They are trying to make a living selling things like this, that's why. And they are really nice people. www.stampco.com check it out.

Fronzdan

quickster47 †

mudduck that is a great idea for making instant targets.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

Quote from: quickster47 on July 18, 2013, 04:08:08 AM
mudduck that is a great idea for making instant targets.

Carl
It came to me in a vision, if I could get a rubber stamp made of the center of the comp target, I could save money on printer ink and paper. Just wanted to pratice on the target. Some days it works shooting, some days it doesn't, the days it does then get the real target out and shoot.

Tater

Hey! Great idea. Ballpark figure, approx. what do they cost?
I end up throwing out tons of printer paper at work everyday (mostly resumes so cheap paper). I could just print on the back side of them.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs