What is your Crosman fantasy?

Started by soolio, July 23, 2013, 05:15:45 AM

soolio

I want a 22xx Bullpup with an 88-90 gram tank made from the 1399 stock...that can convert back to a carbine, or not :o...that's the dream part ;D

I'd really like a bling 2240 pistol as well...

What is the Crosman airgun of your dreams? possible or not :-*

eric

something like this only in .20 cal but then again if they made anything else besides the blue streak in .20 then i would be happy
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Fronzdan

Soolio, that is a great mock up you created there!!!  I did a double take.

A Crosman fantasy gun would be a great looking, comfortable MRod bullpup that's side lever like the FX guns.  It would have a .20 or .25 LW barrel and good power, good shot count and backyard friendly.  And it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, like, say, an Edgun.

BDS

This is too easy... real wood and steel with heavy duty construction... the Town & Country pumper rifle...  :-*

and... the model 600 pistol with updated seal materials and spring steel parts and a 1 inch longer barrel threaded for an LDC :D
Brian

brz-ryder †

Fantasy ? A benji trail NP pistol that works like it should one you can hit something with  be nice to be able to hit the side of a barn without having to be inside with the doors closed  ???

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

Colt25

Do you really want me to go there?  ;) ;D ;D ;D

bgmcgee

Quote from: brz-ryder on July 24, 2013, 02:20:05 AM
Fantasy ? A benji trail NP pistol that works like it should one you can hit something with  be nice to be able to hit the side of a barn without having to be inside with the doors closed  ???

Jim
You trying to get Duck started again.  ;D ;D ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

My fantasy gun? A Beeman P17 in .22 cal. QUACK,QUACK,QUACK!!! Oh, I'm sorry, I was suposed to have a "Crosman fantasy" ??? ??? ??? ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

DRAGON64

My Crosman fantacy would be a dedicated field target rifle in PCP.  The new Synthetic Marauder seems like it will be close... "Chip" at Crosman stated at the Field Target Yellow Forum that the Crosman custom shop has a field target rifle in the works... dream a little dream!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Davio

You said "fantasy", so here goes.  I want the new line of all metal repeating pistols and rifles in .177, .22 and .25 caliber that have HPA carts that yield 3000 psi downward to 1500 psi over 20 shots.  The carts are only twice as much as the co2 carts.  There you go!  :-*
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

onebaddj

Man thats a tough one! I have a dream then build it then while tinkering and tuning i have another dream and then have to build another one. The process seems to be repeating itself at a dangerous rate. Lol

Like the bullpup mock up you did and dosnt seem to be too far of a stretch to build. A solid stock and long sear is all it should taketo make it happen.

The only gun i really want but cant get is the sheridan 20 cal my brother in law had that was in their family longer than they could all remember. They all grew up shooting it then the seals went out. It sat in my brother in laws safe until katrina put 10 ft of water where his house used to be. No telling where its at now. He returned to a slick foundation.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

KevinP

What is your Crosman fantasy?

To Become CEO of Crosman ..............
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Good one Kevin... someone needs to be!  :D  ;D
Brian

KevinP

who would you want to be head of the custom shop ??
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

I'm thinking I would want droid in charge of sales ..............
Kevin
Albany, New York